- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
We offer a luxurious and spacious two bedrooms, two full bath Mediterranean Style Condo in a residential / tourist development known as Puerta del Mar. The condo is on the second floor. Our condo experience provides a wonderful atmosphere with contemporary decor, and comfortable, clean, fresh bedrooms and Internet access. Entire condo is air-conditioned for your comfort. Puerta del Mar is sitting approximately 300 feet above sea level, over “world famous” Crashboat Beach, a popular sports beach and dive spot. Puerta del Mar’s recreational facilities boast breathtaking views of Desecheo Island, the Mona Passage, Aguadilla Bay and the bes...Read more
Luxury Vacation Condo - Crashboat Beach
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Additional Location Information
Aguadilla is known as the "Garden of the Atlantic." The name comes from the colorful sponges and marine life prevalent in this area. It is also internationally known for its world-class surfing beaches. Aguadilla’s most popular surfing beaches are Gas Chambers, and Wilderness. Crashboat Beach is famous for its crystal clear waters. Other spectacular and almost desolate beaches are nearby (5-15 minutes). Visit the “Punta Borinquen Golf Course", only a 10 minute drive from Puerta del Mar. Shopping, Horseback riding and other tourist attractions are also found in our neighborhood. As you can see we are well located in an area of spectacular beauty.
* Crashboat Beach (1 mile from condo) - There is ample shade and picnic tables if you choose to spend the day. You can purchase food from the snack shop in the corner of the parking lot.
* Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park (2 miles from condo) - The biggest aquatic theme park of the Caribbean, the park offers many different attractions.
* Christopher Columbus Park (4 miles from condo) - Set on the shore line with a beach, a children's playground, and recreational areas. This beach offers a romantic boardwalk along the beach.
* Ice Skating (6 miles from condo) - This facility is the first of its kind in the Caribbean.
* Aquatica Dive, Surf and Bike Adventures (8 miles from condo) - scuba trips, PADI and SSI certifications.
* Punta Borinquen Golf Course (2 miles from condo) - This course was played by such well-known generals as Dwight D. Eisenhower.
* Punta Borinquen Lighthouse (2 miles from condo) - Was built in 1889
* Gas Chamber Surfing Beach (2 miles from condo) - Most famous surfing beach
* Tropical Trail Rides (8 miles from condo) - Guided tours of secluded beaches, tropical forests, and cliff caves.
* Snorkeling - Crashboat beach is a walk-in snorkeling and dive area
* Wilderness Surfing Beach (3 miles from condo) – A major surfing beach.
* Aguadilla Shopping Mall (3 miles from condo) – More than 75 stores.
* El Pueblo “Downtown” (2 miles from condo) - Shop around for jewelry, tropical clothing and handcrafted souvenirs made by local artisans.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on August 27, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 43 other Aguadilla rentalsCheck Availability for Aguadilla
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $60 per stay
- Tax rate | 7% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
For Pets we charge a $50 flat fee per dog (under 25 lbs) two max. Rates available for Corporate Monthly Rental, Contact us for specific pricing.All reservations require an initial booking deposit equal to 50% of the rental.The rental balance plus a $150 refundable security deposit are due 15 daysprior to check-in date, except for certain Holiday weeks (30 days)
- Alarm Clock
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1500 square feet