Bryony Cottage is quaint and characterful, situated in the conservation area of Ambleside all amenities of the village are only a short walk and fell walks can be taken straight from the door. The garden is a haven to relax in on a summers evening after a days exploring or walking.
Situated in the quiet and almost traffic free conservation area of Ambleside. The area is in a slightly elevated position with views over the rooftops to Loughrigg Fell. The conservation area retains many historic and interesting buildings and is within a short walk of the many shops, pubs and restaurants of the village. Being close to Stockghyll Falls and Ki...rkstone Pass there is walking from the door over the fells for the more adventurous.
Bryony Cottage is an attractive, quaint, grade II listed cottage full of character It has been tastefully furnished in a traditional cottage style and has many attractive personal touches providing very comfortable accommodation for anyone wishing to explore the beauty of the central Lakes. Bryony Cottage has a garden to the rear which is ideal for simply relaxing, BBQ's or picnics, a great place to sit in the evening and relax with a glass of wine after a long day sightseeing, climbing or walking on the fells.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
* Beamed lounge with dining area, TV, video and gas coal effect feature fire.
* Modern galley style kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave.
* First floor: Twin bedroom with zip and link beds which can be converted into a super king size bed (please state you preference when booking).
* Single bedroom.
* Bathroom with shower over ¾ size bath, hand basin and WC.
* To the rear of the cottage is a shared yard with boiler room and WC.
* All gas, electric and bed linen included.
* Private parking for 1 car.
* Sorry there is not enough space for a cot or highchair.
* There are steps leading up to a delightful garden with patio and seating area, a sun trap on warm days.
Additional amenities include: october half term availability, open fire or wb stove no, garden or outdoor area, bedrooms 2: 1, no. bathrooms: 1, ambleside, changeover saturday, seasonal promotionals, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, visit britain 3*, parking facilities: private parking, sleeps 3, easter availability, february half term availability, no. bedrooms: 2, cottages for 2, valentine availability, pets no, this months bargains, summer school holidays, budget holidays, bathrooms 1: 1, budget cottages, star grading: 3*, price d from £350 pw.Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.