|Apartment / Condominium|
|Suitable for Children|
|Suitable for Elderly|
|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Living space||65 square meters|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Luxury, City, Town|
Description from the manager
The 'Cherida' apartment has a large living room with a fully equipped and modern open kitchen. Upstairs, there are two sleeping rooms available. It has a decent bathroom with shower and a toilet downstairs as well as upstairs. There is also a big porch that you can access from the living room. The accommodation is perfectly suitable for a couple or for a group of friends up to 4 people.
From the living room and master bedroom you have an amazing view over the Oosterpark.
Amsterdam, North Holland, Holland (Netherlands)
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
This stylish apartment is located in the vibrant eastern part of Amsterdam, right next to the center district. It is very near to the Dapper Market, also known as the "Pearl of Amsterdam". This is a world famous bazaar consisting of over 200 stalls. The Tropen museum is across the street, the Artis Zoo and the Scheepvaartmuseum is about 8 minutes away.
All major public transport stops right around the corner.
Location Type City, Town
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$288||$288||$2,573||$5,146||3 nights|
|All Dates||$288||$288||$2,573||$5,146||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Cleaning fee - $51 / stay - Other
- Damage deposit - $386 / stay - Security Deposit
Additional notes from owner
• Make an enquiry to receive the total booking price.
• The actual price is based on the length of stay and number of persons. Staying longer and with more persons decreases the price per person per night.
• Nightly rates provided above are based on the standard day rate for the maximum number of persons allowed. Logically, staying with less people than the maximum amount of persons allowed might increase the actual price per person per night. On the other hand, staying for a longer period might actually result in a discount on the standard price per person per night.
• For all the price details like possible discounts, VAT, cleaning fee and damage deposit please email us or check our personal website www.directstay.com.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 25, 2013 ◀▶