- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
SPECIAL RATE Sep 23 - Oct 31 @ $95/night + fees
FREE 7th night with any 6-night reservation (limit one per stay).
Nightly, weekly, or monthly during winter season.
Minimum night requirement is waived if fewer nights than minimum are available. Contact us.
Please click SEND A MESSAGE to get a fast quote. Note that clicking BOOK NOW option will not give you a complete quote due to the automated nature of the response.
5-star reviews. Here are recent guest comments written in our guest book. These guests stayed independent of FlipKey so they are not included on this FlipKey listing.
"The quiet neighborhood,...Read more
SALE $95 Sep 23-Oct 31! FREE 7th night! WiFi. W&D
Additional Location Information
• Located in Anchorage off Lake Otis Parkway at the end of an established quiet, residential street. Family friendly.
• More than enough paved parking for 2 cars in the driveway at the front door with an additional off-street parking space at the front of the house.
• A few minutes from BLM Campbell Tract, a 730-acre scenic wilderness area for outdoor recreation including 12 miles of multi-use trails and the Campbell Creek Science Center.
• A few minutes from Fred Meyer grocery/department store/gas station, many dining options, churches.
• Five minutes from Dimond Shopping Mall featuring health club/ice skating rink/Regal Cinema 9 movie theater/bowling alley and 80 stores and eateries. WalMart Super Center and a multitude of other stores near the mall.
• Five minutes from Seward Highway for access north to downtown and south to the scenic Turnagain Arm and Kenai Peninsula.
• Five minutes from Alaska Zoo, a 25-Acre zoo with more than 100 birds and mammals.
• Five minutes from H20 Oasis Indoor Water Park with river walk, wave pool, slides... something for every age. Snack bar.
• Five minutes from Anchorage Golf Course, an 18-hole golf course with scenic views of 3 mountain ranges, Anchorage bowl, and Cook Inlet. Restaurant.
• Ten minutes from Hilltop Ski Area, 30 acres with 5 or 6 runs. Lighted ski jump complex. Miles of nordic skiing trails and snowboarding. Located in Far North Bicentennial Park near Chugach State Park at the base of the Chugach Mountains.
• Ten minutes from University Anchorage Alaska (UAA)
• Ten minutes from Providence Alaska Medical Center
• Ten minutes from Alaska Native Medical Center
More About This Location
Golf course within 30 minute drive, Water park nearby
Nearest beach: Goose Lake
Nearest shops, 2 miles
Nearest train station: AK Railroad
Nearest ferry port: Homer
Nearest airport: Ted Stevens International Airport
Car is recommended
Last updated on September 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 19 other Anchorage rentalsCheck Availability for Anchorage
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 12% of rent
- Cleaning fee | $95 per stay
- Administration Fee | 2% of rent
- Damage deposit | $500
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Extra Persons over 4 | $15 per day
Additional notes from the owner
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click SEND MESSAGE for fast accurate quote. Clicking BOOK NOW is an automated response and therefore may not be completely accurate.
7th night FREE with 6-night reservation (one free night with one reservation).
Want to stay longer? Inquire for rates for longer stays. No tax is required for stays 30 nights or longer.
Cleaning Fee: $95 up to 2 weeks; inquire for longer stays
Anchorage Room Tax is 12% on stays less than 30 nights. No tax is required for stays of 30 nights or more.
Security deposit is fully refundable assuming no loss or damage. We have never had a problem.
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Central heating
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Hair dryer
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- High chair
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- 6 Dining chairs
- 4 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 950 square feet