- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Bed and Breakfast
Description from the owner
Close your eyes and taste the pastas. Dream away and enjoy the sounds and smells of the Italian countryside. Taste the lovely wines, relax in the hammock or on one of the sunbeds in the garden and listen to the wind in the trees. And tell your friends all about your amazing holiday thanks to the free WiFi!
Far from mass tourism, but close to major roads and international airport Ancona Falconara (only 30 mins).
The three double rooms (rented out separately!) are simple and airy and each has a private bathroom. Breakfast is served on the terrace and includes homemade jams and fresh bread from a local bakery. We don't serve dinner,...Read more
B&B Terra Mossa, the small B&B with the great view
Ancona, Marche, Italy
Additional Location Information
B&B; Terra Mossa is located in Le Marche region, Ancona province, between the towns of Poggio San Marcello and Montecarotto. It sits just below the top of a hill and therefore has breathtaking views over the rolling hills below, down to the Adriatic Sea. Nearby (walking distance) is a restaurant that is very popular among Italians and it's also very affordable.
***From Autostrada A14 Bologna – Ancona – Pescara:
– Take exit Ancona-Nord
– After the toll gates go straight at the traffic lights and after that keep left, in the direction of Fabriano/Roma (SS76)
– After about 40 km take exit nr. 11, Apiro/Mergo.
– Go right at the bottom of the exit, direction Mergo
– Go straight at the traffic lights
– Follow this road for a couple of km, right through the town of Mergo. After Mergo you find yourself on road nr SP9
– After about 2 km you pass Tassanare, blijf de weg volgen
– After about 1 km you will pass restaurant “Croce del Moro”, on your left
– After about another km take the third road to the left, up the hill. To the left of this road there is a white sign: “B&B; Terra Mossa”.
ATTENTION: If you arrive at a crossroads with choices left to Montecarotto and right to Poggio San Marcello, you have gone a bit too far. Turn around and take the first road to the right (about 100m), up the hill.
***From Ancona airport:
– Leave the airport and turn onto the fly-over. There take the first exit, to Fabriano. This exit lies in a right turn and arrives rather unexpectedly. There is NO accelleration lane, so take extra care!
– Follow the instructions above from step three.
– Take the SS76 in the direction of Ancona
– After that follow the directions above from step nr 4 (exit nr. 11, Apiro/Mergo)
There are many roads that lead to the B&B.; It is possible for example, that when you're using a SatNav, it will tell you to take exit Moie off the SS76. That would indeed be the shortest route, but may lead you via small and steep roads. If you like that sort of thing, please follow your navigator! But if you've already had a long trip, the more conventient route as described earlier may be more comfortable. You can always take the small backroads at a later time :).
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Car is essential
Last updated on March 07, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 8 other Ancona rentalsCheck Availability for Ancona
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Reservation deposit | 15% of rent | Reservation cannot be guaranteed until deposit is paid.
- Additional bed | $20 | Fee per extra bed per night
Additional notes from the owner
Prices mentioned are PER DOUBLE ROOM and include breakfast.
10% discount if your stay is for more than 5 nights! (this discount is already included in the week-price)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Central heating
- Ceiling Fans
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Mountain Views
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no