- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
The house is situated in a strategic position and enjoys beautiful views.
It is divided into 3 apartments, each with its own private space.
At disposal of the guests a large living room with fireplace and outdoor a portico and a gazebo to relax and to eat.
The structure is characterized by a large garden and by a swimming pool with Jacuzzi.
Villa appartments with pool and a beautiful views
Apecchio, Marche, Italy
Additional Location Information
This small mountain town with a strong Medieval stamp nestles deep in the Apennines. No single great monument, but plenty of local colour. In the mountains around, charcoal burners still build their fires and the wrinkled elderly widows that linger in the streets look as if they come from central casting.
Best sights are the hump-back Medieval bridge and Palazzo Ubaldini (below) which houses a fine fossil museum. Around 4 km NE of Apecchio on the SS257 follow the sign off to Monte Nerone, to snake up to the peak of this craggy limestone mountain.
* 1st Sunday of June: Holy Cross Feast, Trovantico flea market
* June: 'Confartigianato Feast Apecchio, Promotion and Development Artigianal products
* 2nd Saturday in July: medieval festival, parade, challenges, games and swordplay
* July: Rusamaia, various art show for amateurs
* July / August nights in the Palazzo Ubaldini, music, theater, cabaret, poetry
* August: Ludobus, games for kids
* August: Concert Band Music Apecchio 'bostrengo' festival
* 1st weekend of October: white truffles and forest products fair, going to pubs, Trovantico antique market.
More About This Location
Away from it all, Rural retreats, Town
Last updated on November 16, 2012
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Apecchio rentalsCheck Availability for Apecchio
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $252
- Washing Machine
- Private Chef
- Housekeeping Included
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Pool
- Mountain Views
- Electric Stove
- High Definition TV
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 100 square meters