Vacation Apartment in Arzl im Pitztal - 538 sqft, quiet, idyllic, beautiful (# 4308)
From $188 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the manager
Thank you very much for your interest in our holiday region Pitztal where you will find breath-taking mountain scenery in summer as well as in winter. It is often the small things in life that make the difference. The Apartment house Lechner’s location could not probably be more beautiful and more idyllic. Our holiday home is situated on 950 m above sea level at the gates of the Pitztal valley in Arzl-Wald on a sunny and calm hill with a fantastic panorama view of the surrounding mountain world., key advantages: quiet, idyllic, beautiful, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfort...Read more
Vacation Apartment in Arzl im Pitztal - 538 sqft, quiet, idyllic, beautiful (# 4308)
Arzl im Pitztal, Tirol, Austria
Additional Location Information
Discover Arzl im Pitztal and local activities:
* 3 skiing areas for your winter holidays: Hochzeiger (2500 m), Rifflsee (2800 m) and Pitztaler Gletscher (3440 m) – reliable snow conditions until late spring!
* The Hochzeiger reputation as a hiking paradise does not come out of the blue. You will find family-friendly offers, Pitztaler hospitality, more than 100 km of marked hiking trails, great summer events, mountain bike trails, 3 signposted nordic walking trails and and and…Discover the most beautiful ways through the Hochzeiger mountain and animal world! The Hochzeiger in summer - from hikeable to likeable ...From the valley station (1.450) with the cable car to the middle station Zeigerrestaurant (2.000 m) and if desired with the double chair lift up to 2.370 m to the top station Sechszeiger (only when the weather is good). There you have a fantastic view of the monumental mountain world (Zugspitze,…) Or you use our facilities to reach the valley going easy on your knees. Our repertoire of hikes on the Hochzeiger ranges from walks to demanding tours. Discount for children & Bambini free pass. Hiking bus for free – bus schedule. Journey over the Fernpass without road charge. Our hiking area was awarded the Tyrolean mountain trails quality seal
* The nature park area Kaunergrat is affected by a high mountain landscape of the Oetztaler Alps and has specially species-rich and precious nature and culture landscapes like vast moors at the Piller saddle, woods at the Arzler Pitzeklamm, the Riegetal (a high valley of impressive beauty), the mostly untouched landscape along the Kaunergrat with its crystal-clear lakes, the rare dry grasslands at the southern slope of the Inntal with an exceptional richness of butterflies (about 1.500 species!) and the monumental glacier world at the end of the valley of the Pitz- and Kaunertal. And the particularity is that all these living spaces are within a few kilometres and almost for everybody to experience.
* Visit the nature park house at the Piller saddle and enjoy not only the breathtaking view at the Gachenblick but also the insights into the particularities of the nature park Kaunertal! In this house you can see the strengths of the nature park area. The nature park Kaunergrat should be made comprehensible and tangible for guests as well as locals. The nature park Kaunergrat is a modern wood building who hosts an information area, a nature park exhibition, the nature park administration and a restaurant. A special highlight is of course the fantastic view at the Piller saddle. For thousands and thousands of years the Gacheblick has fascinated and attracted the people. The nature park house Kaunergrat at the Piller saddle is an information centre and a service facility for all visitors that are interested in nature and culture.
* For example, going for a walk through the Pitzeschlucht (Arzler Pitzeklamm) where an even in summer cool gorge way leads into. Or to the landscape protection area Riegetal with a wonderful view of crystal-clear lakes and the majestic Kaunergrat. The guided hikes to the particularities of the region, the managed alps and an attractive summer and winter programme turn the nature park Kaunergrat into an unforgettable experience for old and young.
* In Pitzi’s children’s club kids from 3 to 6 (minis) and kids from 7 to 14 (maxis) experience a lot of fun and adventures in nature, when doing handicrafts and when playing games from Monday to Friday with professional daycare. The children’s club is free for guests with the Pitztaler leisure pass. All guests that have a reservation for lodgings that are listed in the Pitztaler lodging catalogue automatically get the Pitztaler leisure pass with many benefits for the duration of their stay. A little selection of the pass programme: Minis (3 - 6 years): Pitzi’s handicraft work and artist studio, making Indian attornments, little detective games in the woods, bulding dams, going on a treasure hunt, Pitzi’s mini Olympiad and splish-splash fun at the outdoor pool… Maxis (7 - 14 years): Flying fox, rafting for children, mountain safari, adventure hikes, climbing on the Pitzi rock, archery, riding for children, water games, kneipp basin, special programmes at low costs. In the winter the children can meet Pitzi at the ski schools in the valley. Games, fun and learning how to ski is on the schedule.
* The Pitzenklamm is one of the most breath-taking gorges of Europe. The Benni Raich bridge is 94 m long and overstreches the Arzl im Pitztal gorge. It is also the starting point for a special adventure – a bungee jump from the highest pedestrian rope bridge of Austria into the wildly romantic Pitzenklamm is an absolute highlight! Experience a bungee jump of 94 m altitude. Just looking down is taking your breath away.. strapped and secured you can take off into this adventure! Requirements: Good general health condition and some will power are necessary. The following jumps are possible: Jump, repeat jump, tandem jump, “chef jump”, mega swing, abseiling (10 years and older), abseiling in pairs (10 years and older), bungee with swing. Youths from 10 – 17 can only jump with a letter of agreement from their parents! Group prices on request! Exclusion criteria: pregnancy, alcohol and drug influence, vascular diseases, eye operations, epilepsy, high blood pressure. Bungee jumping from beginning of May until the end of October! :May: Saturday and Sunday, June: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July: Thursday to Sunday, August: Thursday to Sunday, September: Saturday and Sunday, October: Saturday and Sunday
* You will be crazy about it, too – there’s probably no description of the Alpine Coaster in Imst that more is more accurate. A ride with the world’s longest alpine coaster excites old and young with family-friendly action spectacles. Think big and fast! 3,5 km of power and fun turn it into the world’s longest alpine rollercoaster. Even the access is spectacular. Getting ready at an altitude of 1.500 m for going downhill. A last look to the Untermarkter alp, pushing down the brake handle and down it goes, 500 m. Up go pulse rate and high spirits. Nothing to wonder about: The course’s rails weave down the mountain, sometimes up to 6 m high. After a few metres the first surprise waits for you. Racy bends catch the breathless rider. One 90° curve after the other. There are 70 of these extreme turns. But it gets much funnier. Especially the jumps are the highlights. A decline from 6 to 1 m – that’s where you can’t suppress a “wow” anymore. To make things perfect the coaster goes over waves and you have a feeling like sitting on a motor boat. After the first few seconds of the 12-minute ride it gets clear – the Alpine Coaster is a helluva fun no matter if you are 6 or 66. The panorama is great, too. Natural experiences and an action spectacle are a greta combination along the Imster Alpine Coaster. At the end of the ride someone asks for a second round. Mum would say that one ride is enough. We say: Now we are ready to rock and ride! Go to the Imst centre (Sparkasse) and turn into the direction Hoch-Imst (3-minuten drive from the centre).
* The activecard is valid for the Hochzeiger mountain railway (Jerzens), Imster mountain railways and Venet mountain railways (Zams). Included is the access to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the house of Fasnacht (Imst), the museum in the ball house and the Imst open air pool. Hiking bus (VVT) and city bus Imst are included as well. Additionally: various discounts.
* NEW SINCE WINTER 2009/2010: Zirbenbahn – new detachable 6-seat chairlift with weather-proof cover and seat heating. Zirben piste – length: 2 km, Panorama piste – length: 4 km. Pistes: total of 52 km. Artificial snowmaking in the whole area in only 10 days thanks to the expansion of the snow making system. Panorama mountain railway – also with seat heating. New transportation capacity of all mountain railsways: 15.200 people /hour. 9 mountain railways – 52 km pistes – 1.000 m difference in altitude Since winter 2009/2010 the guests benefit from a great number of improvements of the Hochzeiger skiing area. More than 10 million € have been put into the new Zirbenbahn (detachable 6 seater chairlift), Zirbenpiste, snowmaking system and so on.
* The official negotiations for nature protection and railway law have been successful – that’s why we could start with the new comfort investment: The skiing season at the Rifflsee in the Pitztal is more attractive than ever with its new 6-seat chairlift! Since December 2009 the SunnAlm mountain railway is available. It goes up to 2.350 m and replaces the old Mulden T-bar lift from the 1970ies. The new SunnAlm mountain railway allows slightly advanced skiers many descents on blue and red pistes and helps teams and clubs to carry out ideal slalom trainings. From the new top station you can reach the terrace of the mountain restaurant SunnaAlm after only a few turns to take a little break. You should take your time for that! During the ride with the chairlift you can enjoy fantastiv views of the striking Innerpitztal mountain world with its impressive three-thousand peaks. The new SunnAlm mountain railway is a detachable lift with 4 props, especially family-friendly with its comfortable access and increases the transportation comfort at the Rifflsee skiing area. During the winter nights the chairlift is in a garage at the valley station.
* NEW – Pitztal Glacier Card: The new summer offer: 2 valleys, 6 mountain railways, 1 toll road and free access to the nature park house with the new glacier card. The glacier card is valid for the Pitztal Glacier, the Rifflsee, the mountain railways Fendels and the Kaunertal glacier railways. Moreover, the Kaunertal glacier road can be used for free with the card and exhibitions in the nature park house are for free. Additionally: various discounts Costs 2011: Children aged 14 and younger (age groups 1995 and younger) accompanied by their parents for FREE. Adolescents and adults (age group 1994 and younger) Euro
More travel info about Arzl im Pitztal: Arzl im Pitztal is a municipality in the district (Bezirk) Imst, Tyrol, Austria. It is located at an elevation of 883 m, with a population of about 2,900. The city of Imst lies 3 km north of the location. The name Arzl probably comes from the word „arcella“, which means „small castle“. The Pitze River flows through the village. The famous professional skier Benjamin Raich and the band Mother's Cake come from the village.
Last updated on September 17, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 6 other Arzl im Pitztal rentalsCheck Availability for Arzl im Pitztal
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
starting prices from USD $136-$188 for 2 persons.
- Clothes Dryer
- Central heating
- Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 538 square feet