- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Relax in this rural setting tucked into the the foothills of the Siskiyou Mountains with room to roam. Little Creek Ranch is a beautiful 20 acre horse ranch just a couple of minutes from downtown Ashland. Enjoy the trails, creek, fishing pond and endless views in all directions. Visit one of the several well-known nearby wineries or many of the other local attractions available.
We are only 25 minutes from Mt Ashland and offer Winter rates for your fun filled skiing vacation.
Little Creek Ranch has both a cozy, spacious Country Cottage as well as a Garden Studio.
The cottage has:
• A large shady yard with inc...Read more
Little Creek Ranch Cottage and Garden Studio
Additional Location Information
From the South:
- Take I-5 exit 11.
- Merge onto OR-99 N toward Siskiyou Blvd/Ashland.
- Drive 1.6 miles; destination will be on the left. Look for the "Little Creek Ranch" sign.
From the North:
- Take I-5 exit 14: OR-66 toward Ashland/Klamath Falls.
- Turn right onto OR-66 W/Ashland St.
- Drive 0.2 miles and turn left onto Tolman Creek Rd.
- Drive 0.7 miles and turn left onto OR-99 S/Siskiyou Blvd.
- Drive 0.7 miles; destination will be on the right. Look for the "Little Creek Ranch" sign.
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Tennis courts nearby, Golf course within 30 minute drive, Golf course on-site or within 15 minute walk, Horse riding nearby, Fishing nearby, Water sports nearby
Car is not necessary
Last updated on August 26, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 26 other Ashland rentalsCheck Availability for Ashland
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
Certain fees and deposits apply.
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Clothes Dryer
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask