|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyNo
|Theme||Historic, Romantic, Beach, Village|
Description from the manager
Atrani apartment - Amalfi Coast
Sea View Terrace - Sleeps 6 + 2
Set on the border between Atrani and Ravello, Vacation apartment MAGNOLIA, an elegantly furnished 130 sq. m. vacation apartment, perfect for or a family, is part of a small residential complex consisting of a villa and three annexes, set on terraced land cultivated with olives, lemons, apricots and typical Mediterranean vegetation.
The apartment on the second floor of an old stone villa clinging to the cliff.
The rooms are all spacious and bright, and the floors are covered in beautiful Vietri tiles, from each room there is a lovely view of either the vall...Read more
Atrani, Campania, Italy
Additional Location Information
Magnolia apartment is perched above the village of Atrani and just below Ravello, on the middle of the Amalfi Coast the most charming coast line in Southern Italy.
A ten-minute drive takes you to the town of Ravello or the nearest shopping area. The ancient trail connecting Ravello and Atrani passes alongside the building. It leads down through the centre of Atrani, which is a pedestrian area. In Atrani there is a lovely little square surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants with outdoor seating, and you can also easily reach the beaches only 3 Km. from the main square in Amalfi, it is near to the beach and restaurants.
From the docks in Amalfi you will also be able to board ferries and hydrofoils to Positano, Capri, Salerno, Sorrento and Naples, as well as go on mini-cruises for tourists. You must indeed take a tour of the coast from the sea.
If you are fond of archaeology, Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum are easily within reach, and, of course, Naples and Salerno as well.
Location Type Beach, Village
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP) (change)
|Rate Summary||$219 - $408||$219||$1,532 - $2,483||$0||7 nights|
|Mar. 31 2012 - Apr. 27 2012||$242||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Apr. 28 2012 - Jun. 29 2012||$264||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Jun. 30 2012 - Aug. 3 2012||$332||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 4 2012 - Aug. 24 2012||$408||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 25 2012 - Sep. 14 2012||$332||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Sep. 15 2012 - Sep. 28 2012||$264||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Sep. 29 2012 - Nov. 2 2012||$242||-||-||-||7 nights|
|Mar. 29 2013 - Apr. 30 2013||$219||-||$1,532||-||7 nights|
|May. 1 2013 - Jun. 28 2013||$226||-||$1,585||-||7 nights|
|Jun. 29 2013 - Aug. 2 2013||$287||-||$2,008||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 3 2013 - Aug. 23 2013||$355||-||$2,483||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 24 2013 - Sep. 13 2013||$287||-||$2,008||-||7 nights|
|Sep. 14 2013 - Nov. 2 2013||$226||-||$1,585||-||7 nights|
|All Other Dates||$219||$219||$1,532||-||7 nights|
|View all 14 Rate Periods|
- Additional guests - $8 / person - Per-Person Adjustment - Fee applies to parties of more than 6 guest(s)
Additional notes from owner
*** PUBLISHED RATES ARE INTENDED FOR MINIMUM SEVEN NIGHTS STAY ***
** SHORT BREAKS MIN. 3 NIGHTS AVAILABLE !! PLEASE CONTACT US FOR RATES **
Breakage deposit is required in cash only on arrival = Euro 300,00, and refunded on departure day provided no damages accur.
Final cleaning charge Euro 70,00 payable upon departure.
30% surcharge on Credit Card payments
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 01, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Wonderful property on the beautiful amalfi Coast
We stayed at the Villa Rosa in apartment Magnolia for 5 glorious nights. Laura and armando were helpful and responsive and the apartment comfortably accommodated our group of 6. The grounds are amazing - everywhere we turned there was a lovely veranda, garden or lemon grove and the views will blow your mind. The kitchen was large and spotless, as was the entire property. We would stay here again and recommend the property to friends.
Some things to note:
* The driveway to the property (which is gated and private) is treacherous. We had a large van and had considerable trouble getting in and out. If you have a Vespa or regular sized car (or even a mini van) you will not have a problem.
* The stairs leading to the village of atrani are not for the faint of heart! We are relatively healthy and really struggled climbing back to our villa each day. On a positive note, if you're looking for a workout while on vacation, this is will hit the spot.
* Speaking of stairs, the entire property is like a wild maze of steps and hidden alcoves. Charming as heck but not handicapped accessible and could be a serious challenge for some. I had to stop for rest twice just getting to the laundry room!
* We had to furnish pretty much all the necessities you will need in the kitchen such as dishsoap, tin foil, paper towels, etc. Stop at the market in Ravello or amalfi before you check in because you will not want to lug groceries up those steps if you shop at the market in Piazza Umberto.