- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the owner
(License #114332) This urban retreat is nary a mile from downtown Austin and tucked away in one of Austin's oldest neighborhoods. You're close enough to walk about town or to SoCo if you'd like. The studio apartment is both modern and has a bit of old world charm at the same time since the property is about 70 years old. For the money it's much better than a similarly-priced hotel room anywhere in Austin. There's plenty of room, a private patio in the back and top-quality linens to make your stay a comfortable one.
This large, contemporary studio apartment just south of the river is urban living at its best. This newly-constructed home...Read more
Studio Gem Perfect for Two, Just South of Downtown
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
The studio is just south of downtown Austin. To give you a sense of where we are:
- 1 mile to the convention center
- 1.2 miles to the Congress bridge (bats at night in the fall)
- 1 mile to SoCo (South Congress Avenue) through the neighborhood. If you're a music fan, the Continental Club is on SoCo.
- 1.5 miles to SoFi (South First Avenue) is the same direction. Both offer uniquely Austin shopping and dining.
- 1.5 miles to the 2nd, 4th and 6th Street districts downtown
- 1.7 miles to the Capitol
- 1.5 to ~2 miles you'll find at least three museums
- 2.5 miles to Univ of Texas
- About 1 block to the buses going into downtown and less returning (capmetro.org, routes 7 and 20)
- Across from the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, which is up to a 10-mile loop
More About This Location
Last updated on October 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 391 other Austin rentalsCheck Availability for Austin
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $300
- Tax rate | 15% of rent
- Cleaning fee | $50 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
Cleaning fee of $50 for every rental.
$25 per night additional for third guest, $50 per night during special events.
ACL Festival, F1, SXSW, X-Games, plus other busy weekends in Austin are considered special events. Minimum stay and rates for special events and holidays varies.
Sales taxes of 15% are additional.
We have a 3- to 4-night minimum during the busy Spring and Fall seasons.
Our City of Austin operating license number is #114332.
- Alarm Clock
- Local Guides/Maps
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 550 square feet