The extensive grounds of this holiday accommodation in Tuscany are surely what will draw you in. Situated at the end of a long and perfectly landscaped lawn, this large villa outside of Lucca will give you the feeling you’re living in book or movie… it’s just that neat! There is terrace for outdoor dining, a large private swimming pool, and a personal chef who will cook all of your delicious meals while you spend the holiday in Italy.
Surrounded by marvelous scenery, this villa features a huge garden full of trees, flowers, lavender, and rosemary. There is a terrace furnished with a table and chairs making al fresco dining a must.... The private swimming pool (5m x 10m) is surrounded by sun loungers and umbrellas. Parking is available within the property grounds.
Ground floor: The main entrance opens to a living area with couches and satellite TV. There is also a sitting room with a decorative fireplace. Nearby is the dining room with a table and chairs. The kitchen, where your chef will prepare all of your meals, is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. There is a guest bathroom with a toilet on this floor.
First floor: A staircase leads up 20 steps to the first floor where there are four bedrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and the second bedroom has a 140 cm double bed (which is comfy for one and cozy for two). These two bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower. The third bedroom has two 90 cm single beds (which can be connected upon prior request) and the fourth bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed. These two bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
Second floor: There is a staircase of 20 steps. To the left is the maid’s quarter. To the right is a newly decorated bedroom with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and a private bathroom with shower.
There is another smaller bedroom with a French size bed (140x190) and a bathroom on this floor.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Food Deposit: 500 Euro upon arrival
* Welcome Dinner provided: This simple meal will be left for you with heating instructions and includes: a pasta dish, vegetable dish, salad, fruit, bread, and wine.
* This villa comes with a stocked pantry which usually includes: include milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, and cereal.
* Housekeeping for three hours a day, six days a week is included. The chef will prepare all meals: breakfast served between 8:30 and 10:00 am; lunch between 12:00 and 2:00 pm; dinner between 7:00 and 9:00 pm
* Guests may use the kitchen for snacks and drinks; otherwise the chef prepares all meals. There is a 500 Euro deposit required upon arrival to cover the cost of the food.
* Children under 18 are not permitted at this property.
* The cook lives in a guest house on the property.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.