Caher Cottage Fanore
From $114 / night
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
The cottage (built in 2001) is situated in the Caher Valley in North Clare. It is a dormer cottage sheltered beneath the Burren Mountains with the Caher River winding along to the front. Hill walkers have only to walk 20 meters from the back door to start climbing.
There are 4 bedrooms in the cottage, two double rooms en-suite, a twin room and a single room. One double bedroom is on the ground floor. There is also a sitting room, kitchen- breakfast room and a dining room.
Caher Cottage Fanore
Ballyvaughan, County Clare, Ireland
Additional Location Information
The Burren Mountains and the Caher Valley with the famous Burren fauna are all around Caher Cottage. The Caher River runs through the valley winding along to the front of the cottage. Hill walkers have only to walk 20 meters from the back door to start climbing.
• Nearby are the picturesque villages of Ballyvaughan, Fanore, Lisdoonvarna and the famous Doolin with boats to the Aran Islands.
• The tranquil setting of the cottage makes this an ideal location for a relaxing holiday.
• Walkers, water and nature lovers will really unwind here.
• There are many 'green roads' in the area.
• The area is famous for its rare flowers and the unique rocks of the Burren.
• Some of Ireland's most famous tourist attractions - Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee Cave are within 12 miles, while Bunratty Folk Park, Castle Banquets, The Aran Islands, and Connemara are all nice day trips.
• Ideal for a golfing, pitch and putt, fishing, walking, touring or just a relaxing holiday.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Mountain nearby
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3 other Ballyvaughan rentalsCheck Availability for Ballyvaughan
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $47 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
Chang-over day is flexible and there is no cleaning charge for stays over 7 nights.
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Central heating
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 140 square feet