Gorgeous Martí Penthouse in Gràcia
|Apartment / Condominium|
|Suitable for Children|
|Suitable for Elderly|
|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
|Living space||75 square meters|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Adventure, Luxury, Romantic, Beach, City, Mountain|
Description from the owner
The gorgeous Gràcia apartment encompasses all forms of beauty. You can sightsee and stroll around the neighborhood, mingle with the locals, or enjoy Barcelona´s many attractions.
Newly built flat of highest design and comfort, the Martí is a penthouse with a terrace where you can enjoy the view of the Gràcia district. It has two bedrooms: one has a king size bed and the other has a double bed. The living room is spacious enough to relax, watch tv, or listen to music. Both the living room and the master bedroom are connected to the terrace. You can also make use of your cooking or baking skills in the completely renovated kitchen or...Read more
Gorgeous Martí Penthouse in Gràcia
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Additional Location Information
Gràcia is a lively district in Barcelona. Narrow streets and beautiful squares characterize this neighborhood. From bars and clubs to restaurants and cafes, or from shops and markets to plazas, you will find a mixture of cultural events at every corner to enjoy all the pleasures that Barcelona has to offer.
The Gràcia district is also home to many of Antoni Gaudi's amazing designs. His modern and distinctive style is reflected through the architecture and design of urban settings and landscapes. His works consist of Casa Milà, known as La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Palau Güell, and Casa Vicens. Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia are two main attractions that are worth the visit. If you enjoy the culture and the history of the city, these two iconic places will provide you with the visual representation of Gaudi's creative style.
Bus Lines: 24, 32, 39, 55, 74, 92, 114, 116
Metro/Subway: Joanic (L4), Alfons X (L4)
Trains: Sant Gervasi, Plaça Molina
Location Type Beach, City, Mountain
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$100 - $154||$100 - $154||$636 - $971||$2,345 - $3,283||2 nights|
|Apr. 20 2012 - May. 31 2012
Mid Season - 2 persons
|Jun. 1 2012 - Aug. 31 2012
|Sep. 1 2012 - Oct. 31 2012
|Nov. 1 2012 - Mar. 31 2013
Low Season - 2 persons
|All Other Dates||$154||$154||$971||$3,082||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Cleaning fee - $80 / stay - Other
- Damage deposit - $268 - Security Deposit
- Additional guests - $20 - Per-Person Adjustment - Fee applies to parties of more than 1 guest(s)
Additional notes from owner
MONTHLY rates and special DISCOUNTS available (last minute, early bird, special events), please ask.
PAYMENT: 20% in advance to book (secure payment in our website, and also by bank transfer or PAYPAL). The remaining 80% is paid cash or with card on arrival + 200 eur security deposit which is refunded on the check out (returning the keys). Capacity: up to 4 people. Cleaning service and change of towels and sheets are all included in price.
SOME SPECIAL RATES: Christmas: 20 Dec to 05 Jan, Easter 1-9 April (2012), 3 GSM congress.
LATE ARRIVALS: Arrivals between 21:00h and 23:00h have an extra charge of 25.00€, Arrivals later than 23:00h have an extra charge of 40.00€.
CANCELLATION FEES: Up to 30 days prior to arrival we refund 90% of the reservation fee (10% for bank transfer expenses). From 29 to 10 days prior to arrival we do not refund the reservation fee. Less than 10 days prior to arrival we charge 50% of the total amount of rent. Less than 48h or without cancellation will be charged with the total amount of rent.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 19, 2013 ◀▶