The "Sol Solet" is a beautiful Empordan country house located 200 meters from the town of Begur in the province of Girona. It is located in the quiet residential area of Mas Prats and 3-8 km from four beautiful and unique beaches: Sa Tuna, Sa Riera, Pals and Aiguafreda.
The house has both eastern and western exposure. To the west, there’s a view of the village nearby which is topped by a medieval castle and on the east, you have views of the Mediterranean Sea with the Medes Islands in the foreground and Roses, Cap de Creus and the Pyrenees in the background. The house i...s built on 360 squared meters of land and the entire property is 4,340 squared meters.
The property consists of:
- 500 squared meters of landscaped grounds including 120 squared meters of lawn.
- The swimmimg pool will be operational from April through October. Its dimensions are 150 m x 40 m with ample space for sunbathing and enjoying drinks and snacks. You will find lounge chairs and a table for 6-7 people with a parasol.
- There is a sports area equipped with a tennis court and a basketball hoop.
- There is also a play area for children equipped with swings, a slide and a trampoline. There is also a large wooden outhouse, gazeebo, etc ...
- The indoor 3 car garage has an outdoor area that can park an additional 5 cars.
- You will enjoy a beautiful and spacious 30 squared meter terrace facing west with a porch of 12 squared meters with table for 8-9 people.
- There is another terrace that is 65 squared meters facing east. It is very spacious with wonderful views of the Mediterranean Sea that you can enjoy from its 25 squared meter porch. There is a table that seats 15 people, another for 6 and a BBQ (that operates according to official regulations).
Being exposed to both east and west, the house is always very airy. It is very spacious yet cozy and warm. It has 2 floors and contains:
- 4 large bedrooms with double beds and a bathroom.
- A room with bunk beds that sleep 6 people.
(All rooms have appropriate sets of sheets, blankets and towels).
- Guest bathroom.
- Laundry room with sink, washing machine, dryer and iron.
- Fully furnished, bright and ample living room equipped with TV, DVD, wifi, hifi, sofas, fireplace, and a closet with board games.
- Indoor dining table for 12 people.
- Spacious and fully equipped kitchen with a table for 6-8 people, tv, 2 fridges, dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven, microwave, nespresso machine, marble top counter, cutlery, glassware and crockery for 15 people, linens and cooking utensils including paella pans and juicer.
Located in the heart of Empordà, the town of Begur and its beaches are one of the most wonderful spots on the Costa Brava. The town boundary takes in the impressive hills of the Begur Massif and an extensive coastline washed by the Mediterranean sea. Begur’s old town, home to numerous monuments left as legacies of significant moments in the town's history, together with its eight coves and small beaches, and the Romanesque centre of the village of Esclanyà, make it and its peerless natural surroundings an unbeatable place to visit.
The striking silhouette of the medieval castle overlooking the town, its numerous colonial-style houses, the layout and profile of the streets and alleys of the old town and the old fishermen's huts still conserved in the coves testify to a long and intense history in which pirates, sailors, coral gatherers, fishermen, wealthy emigrants returning from overseas and entire generations of Begur townspeople have populated these lands which, despite all the inevitable transformations, have lost not a trace of their roots or identity with the passing of time.
The surroundings of Begur provide a wide range of possibilities to develop any type of activity: walking the streets with so much charm, between regal Indian houses, shopping at selected stores and boutiques or enjoy the wide selection of excellent restaurants. Of course the supply of water activities (windsurfing schools, snorkelling, sailing, canoeing, kayak) is amply covered.
On this website you will find all information about Begur and beaches, history, water sports, hiking, fairs and markets, gastronomy, hotels, cultural events etc. ...
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.