- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
‘Apartments Owned & Operated by Mullan Property’
This NITB apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Custom House Square- a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square, Cathedral Quarter & city centre attractions.
This stylish two bedroom apartment sleeps four and has been finished with modern furnishings and all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter as well as the major shopping complex Victoria Square.
Apt 2 Queens Square, Belfast City Centre
Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Additional Location Information
The apartment is located close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• 1 - 2 mins walk to Cathedral Quarter
• 2 - 4 mins walk to Victoria Square (including major shops, Restaurants, Cinema Complex, & Bars)
• 4 – 5 mins walk to The Grand Opera House
• 10 mins walk to the Odyssey Complex (includes bars & restaurants, bowling, cinema, amusement arcade, etc)
More About This Location
Last updated on August 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 23 other Belfast rentalsCheck Availability for Belfast
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
The apartment is available for short term lets.
Rates start FROM:
• £48 per night (Minimum 2 night stay)
• £340 for 7 nights stay
Contact us for quotes for other durations – we rent apartments from 1+day(s) and we do not have set arrival/ departure dates so we can accommodate your stay.
Please note rates provided are subject to change over special occasions and holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc).
This excellent apartment is ideal for anyone over on business or for those who want to have a weekend city break.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/ Parties.
• To secure the apartment we would ask you to pay a £100 deposit on arrival.
• This deposit serves as a booking/damage deposit and is fully refundable on your fulfilling your booking and on your leaving the apartment in the same excellent condition it was received in.
• On call each night until 11pm so if you have any queries or would like to book, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)7964 626258 after 5pm if you need any details or wish to book an apartment. Our office number is +44 (0)28 9032 228 for enquiries between 9am and 5pm.
- Central heating
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes