- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
Description from the owner
Stunning ridge-top farmhouse offers magnificent views across a wide valley vista and of the beautiful wooded foothills leading you to the awesome Pyrenean mountain range! Our charming gite is packed with magical character, but also with all the modern conveniences to make your stay super comfortable, including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, electric oven & hob, hairdryers, WiFi connection etc.
Relax on your own private terrace with barbecue or sunbathe in your own garden, while you sample the wonderful French wines and savour the pure air & the magnificent, wheeling birds and glorious sunsets for which the region is famed. F...Read more
Betpouy, Midi-Pyrenees, France
Additional Location Information
Vieuzos is a small ridge-top hamlet set within rolling farmlands, less than one hour from the spectacular mountains of the Pyrenees. The village offers peace & tranquility to recharge your batteries, but is ideally placed for easy reach of all the treasures of The Midi. Fly in to Tarbes-Lourdes (50 mins), Toulouse (1hr 30min) or Pau (1hr) international airports, take a ferry to Bilbao, Santander, Calais, Caen etc or travel by Eurostar to Paris (summer) or Lille (rest of year) then the TGV brings you in 6 hrs to Tarbes. Car hire available from all these.
From here you can access: walking, cycling, golf, fishing, mountain biking, skiing, snowshoeing, white-water rafting,local markets & antique fairs, museums & art galleries.....
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Golf course within 30 minute drive, Horse riding nearby, Fishing nearby, Tennis courts nearby
Nearest shops, 1 miles
Nearest airport: Lourdes, 30 miles
Nearest train station: Lannemezan, 15 miles
Car is essential
Last updated on September 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Betpouy rentalsCheck Availability for Betpouy
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $232
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
* All above rates are for 2 people.
* Add 18 euros per person per week for each additional guest.
* Minimum stay in gite is 4 nights
* Changeover days are usually Saturday, but other days may be possible by arrangement.
* Heating is by electric heaters and for fairness is charged at 15 cents per KW according to metered usage.
* Welcome meal on arrival night if required 15 euros per person excluding drinks which are 1.50 euros each.
* Welcome grocery pack consisting of orange juice, eggs, milk, tea, coffee, bread, croissants, butter, jam, wine is included in the price.
* Maximum guests 9 adults or 8 adults & 2 children.
.* Damage deposit refunded if no damage or breakages occur.
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Secure parking space
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 8 Dining chairs
- 8 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 120 square meters