Llwyn is a self catering cottage that sleeps up to 7 people in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. It is situated in a lovely location in the village of Betws-y-coed. The village has shops, pubs, restaurants and is very popular with tourists. Ideally situated for walking, fishing, mountain biking and many other outdoor activities. Ideal for families.
• 1 double room
• 1 twin room
• 1 single room
• 1 bed settee, in second lounge
• Family bathroom
• Down stairs cloak room
• Towels and linen provided
• Washing machine / tumble dryer
• Off road parking for 4 cars
• Colour TV with Free Sat, CD and DVD player
• Gas and Electric included
• Private garden to front and rear
• Garden furniture
• Log fire
• Central heating
• Ironing facilities
IN AND AROUND BETWS Y COED
• Excellent photography
• Birdwatching - the RSPB reserve at Glan Conwy. Inland and Sea birds to watch
• Water sport and white water rafting at Bala
• Canoeing, dry ski slope, orienteering and much more at Plas-y-Brenin,
the national center for mountain activities
• Pony-trekking at Penmachno
• Leisure Center and swimming pool in Betws-y-coed
• Betws-y-Coed anglers club has 2 rivers and 3 lakes where you can enjoy fishing. Permits
can be bought locally.
• Walking and climbing are the most popular ways to enjoy the surrounding mountains and
• Mountain biking is very popular and bikes can be hired from the village.
• Take pleasure flights over the Snowdonia mountainside and the north Wales coastline
from Caernarfon airport Dinas Dinlle.
• Challenge your friends and family to ten pin bowling at Llandudno.
Llwyn Betws-y-Coed Betws-y-Coed, North Wales, Wales
Additional Location Information
The property is in Betws y Coed. It is a lovely location close to all the amenities of the village. The cottage is ideally situated for sightseeing, walking, climbing and fishing.
We are 25 minutes drive from the A55 coast road.
Our nearest airports are Liverpool and Manchester which are within a 2 hour drive.
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Last updated on August 11, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 29 other Betws-y-Coed rentals
A non returnable deposit of £60.00 is required when booking. payments can be made by cheque or
pay-pal. Final balance must be paid 8 weeks before arrival date. Late bookings must be paid in full when booking the cottage. Short stays are available please contact for further information.
Change over day is on Saturday
Prices may be subject to change at discretion of owner.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.