The Powder Ridge Cabins are a cozy retreat for the whole family. The cheery open living area and kitchen make these cabins a great place to gather after a day on the slopes to share stories with your family and friends. An extra living area on the lowest level gives you more room for your group to relax! Just imagine yourself reading by the fireplace, taking a dip in the hot tub, or enjoying the incredible views from the massive deck. Only minutes from the shopping and dining offered in the Big Sky Mountain Village.
• Direct ski-in/out access to Big Sky Resort via the White Otter lift
• Comfortable and beautifully decorated
• Bedroom #1: Upstairs: King bed, private bathroom, TV
• Bedroom #2: Upstairs: King bed, private bathroom, TV
• Bedroom #3: Main Level: Queen bed, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #4: Main Level: Two Twin beds, shared bathroom
• Bedroom #5: Downstairs: King bed, private bathroom, TV
• Family Room: Downstairs: Gas burning fireplace, queen sofa sleeper, TV
• Gas grill and private outdoor hot tub
• Wood burning fireplace in Living Room
• Laundry Room
• Direct TV and wireless internet
• One car garage
• 3065 sq. ft.
• Rates include cleaning fees for stays of 5+ nights but do not include tax. Stays of fewer than 5 nights are subject to a $350 cleaning fee.
Additional amenities include: washer & dryer, ironing board.Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.