- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 6
Description from the manager
* Antique log cabin on Ten Mile Creek.
* Easy access to Big Timber Canyon for some great hikes.
* Amazing views of the rolling fields and surrounding mountains.
* Located 15 minutes from Big Timber and about 45 minutes from Livingston.
Brief Description: This newly renovated antique cabin was built by combining two homestead cabins. The addition of the full walkout basement makes this home comfortable for up to six guests. Constructed in a picturesque setting on Ten Mile Creek, you'll
enjoy plenty of privacy and the soothing sound of the creek running just outside your door. The home has a rustic, western feel wi...Read more
Ten Mile Creek Cabin
Big Timber, Montana
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: December 14, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from owner
Rates are subject to change at anytime. Rates are based upon number of nights booked and therefore rates shown may not apply. Please inquire with us for an accurate rate quote. An accommodations tax of 7% applies to all rentals.
- Wood Stove
- High Speed Internet
- Gas Grill
- Dish Washer [?]
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - Yes
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
About the manager
Mountain Home - Montana Vacation Rentals
Calendar updated 3 months ago
Rating 4.8 / 5.0 Based on 88 propertiesMore about this manager »