We are excited to be attending the inaugural Holiday Rental Professionals Seminar hosted by the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA) on 4-5 December 2012, in Barcelona, Spain.
The event promises to offer unmatched business and educational tools to help vacation rental managers deliver superior guest and homeowner experiences and features sessions by Javier Delgado Muerza of Google Travel on “Internet & the Digital Era” and by Jordi Schoenenberger of Deloitte on the outlook of the European travel industry. Concurrent session speakers from a half-dozen countries will cover:
- Additional Revenue Sources
- Dealing with Complaints in the Age of Internet Reviews
- Converting Leads to Optimize Your Marketing Dollars
- International Visitors: Assess, Attract and Serve Them Effectively
- Online Payments in a Global Holiday Industry
- Anatomy of an Online Booking
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Vacation Rentals
- Vacation Rental Industry: Present & Future
- How Guest Reviews Can Double Your Business
- Worldwide Distribution for Vacation Rentals
FlipKey’s own Jeremy Gall, COO and Co-Founder, will present on Converting Leads to Optimize Your Marketing Dollars Tuesday afternoon. Additionally, FlipKey’s Koryn Okey will be presenting on How Guest Reviews Can Double Your Business Wednesday morning. More information on these and all sessions is available here.
Just one tip, one new resource, or a single connection during this event can make or save your company money. For more details click on the links that follow:
- About the Event
- Registration Information
- Conference Schedule
- Educational Sessions and Speakers
- Hotel & Travel Information
- Event Supporters
Don’t delay! Register NOW for the Holiday Rental Professionals Seminar. Your industry peers will be in Barcelona this December. We encourage you to be there, too!