PRESIDENTIAL SUITE AT HALF PRICE #4
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Fotos y Description of the Bogota vacation apartment rental
Condominium, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
American Owned and operated, SPECIAL RATE OF $100* DAILY FOR 30 DAYS OR LONGER. .Our Presidential Suite #4, is ideal temporaty home for people who need a fine apartment for 30 days or longer like: Adoptive parents, business executives, homeowners, health patients, vacationers, students, etc. Anyone who needs housing for 1 to 12 months. Price include*: 1- A maid to clean, cook, do laundry and food shopping daily. 2- Free office with broad band PC, Wi Fi, printer, answering machine. 3- Free international calls to USA 60 countrie...Read more
PRESIDENTIAL SUITE AT HALF PRICE #4
Additional Location Information
Presidential Suite #3, is located in a safe, elegant residential neighborhood
near Shopping Malls, restaurants, bars, stores, supermarkets, publick transportation
etc. Everything is within walking distance or short taxi ride.
You will save a lot of money and the quality of life will be better staying with us than at
a fine hotel because: Our maid will cook, clean, do laundry and food shopping for you,
that saves you a lot of money.
Having a FREE OFFICE, broadband PC, Wi Fi, printer, answering machine plus
FREE CALLS to US and 60 countries allows you to work while you are here and
save lots of money in phone calls.
When you add up all these savings our Suites are cheaper than a Bed & Breakfast..
Please try us. Our clients come from referrals from other clients.
Location Type City, Mountain
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: November 16, 2012 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Date||Nightly Rate||Weekend Night||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|Mar 01, 2011 - Mar 31, 2012 |
|30 night min stay | Any day check-in|
|All other dates ||$100||$3,000|
|31 night min stay | Any day check-in|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
Additional notes from owner
$100 for 1 person per night plus $15 additional guest. Maximum 6 people
- Paper Towels Provided
- Concierge Service
- Housekeeping Included
- Fitness Room
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Computer Available
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
- High Speed Internet
- City/Skyline Views
- Gas Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Standard Definition TV
- Stereo System
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Cable TV
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- 100 square feet
What Past Guests Are Saying
Great apartment in great location
We stayed at Presidential Suite #4 for 3 weeks in July/August 2012. We are a family of 4 with 2 children ages 9 and 12, and felt very much at home and comfortable there for the following reasons:
1) Location: The apartment is located in a residential area in front of a small park with a playground. The kids were able to run around there and enjoyed visiting with the dogs that people would bring to play. Everyone cleaned up after their dog, and the park was nice and clean! The park is surrounded by small markets and restaurants where you can buy practically anything you might need. A short 5-10 minute walk will take you to more shops and a larger grocery store where you really can find almost anything. Unicentro mall is an easy walk, but a short, inexpensive taxi ride will get you there quickly. Taxis are easy to call and usually arrive within 5 minutes.
2) The apartment: We had plenty of room for the 4 of us. The Wifi worked great and the phone to place free calls back to the us was a wonderful convenience. We were a bit chilly in the mornings (not acclimated to the cooler temps in Bogota), and asked John for a space heater, which he quickly brought to us. When the coffee maker quit...John was there the next day with a new one. Beds were comfy and it was so nice to have 2 full baths. The two televisions were nice to have.
3) The service: John was always available to answer questions and help out in any way he could. John's lovely wife even made herself available to give Spanish lessons to the kids. Last, but not least, the maid truly helped make our stay the best possible. From cooking, to keeping the apartment spotless, going to the market and even cleaning my daughter's muddy shoes...she is a gem.
Finally, I would like to say that the next time we visit Bogota, we will definitely stay in one of John's apartments. The value we received for the price was great.