Beautiful holiday villa + private pool on Bonaire

From $185 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 6
  • Villa

Kas Beyesa, a lovely holiday villa with a private pool and fully equipped for your comfort.

Our villa is in the residential area Sabal Palm, 1000 meters from the beach, 4 km from Kralendijk with its shops and restaurants and 6 km from Lac Bay, windsurfing paradise.

Our villa is spacious inside with a living room, separate dining area, a kitchen with a cooking island, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate guest toilet. Sitting day and night on the big porch is gorgeous.

TV and (wireless) internet are at your disposal.

Outside our villa is a joy to behold. Swaying palm trees, blooming bougainvillea, oleanders and trees...Read more

Location

Beautiful holiday villa + private pool on Bonaire
Bonaire, Caribbean

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Our villa is in the residential area Sabal Palm, 1000 meters from the beach, 4 km from Kralendijk with its shops and restaurants and 6 km from Sorobon, windsurfing paradise.

Availability

Last updated on May 11, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 95 other Bonaire rentals
Check Availability for Bonaire

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
All dates
$185$1,1006 Nights
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Fees for additional guests may apply.

Additional notes from the owner

Minimum stay 1 week. Tourist tax USD 6,50 per person per night (no tourist tax for children under 13 years).

Waterconsumption and electricity in consumption of 10KWh/person/night are included in the rental price.
Electricity at a consumption of more than 10KWh/person/night USD 0,75 per KWh.

Servicecosts 15% of the rental price. (Transfer from/to the airport, TV, Internet, use of sheets and towels).

After reservation/booking, payment of 30% of the total sum is required. After the receipt of your payment the booking is now definitive and you accept our terms and conditions. The remaining 70% of the total sum has to be paid 4 weeks prior to the startdate of the holiday.

The mentionned rates per night and week are based on a stay of 2 persons.

Amenities

General
  • A/C or climate control
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Ceiling Fans
  • 24 Hour On Call Maintenance
  • Towels Provided
  • Linens Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Housekeeping Optional
  • Safe
  • Concierge Service
Phone / Internet
  • High Speed Internet
  • Wireless Internet
  • Internet Access
Pool / Spa
  • Private Pool
Kitchen
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Toaster
  • Refrigerator
  • Electric Stove
  • Microwave
  • Paper Towels Provided
  • Electric Grill
Entertainment
  • Radio
  • Cable TV
  • DVD Player
  • Television
  • Stereo or CD player
Outdoor
  • Porch
  • Garden
  • Outdoor Dining Area
Onsite Equipment
  • Beach Chairs
  • Beach Towels
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - yes
  • Smoking allowed - yes
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - yes
Living space
  • 220 square meters

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

1 guest review

Show Reviews

Also Consider

FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world: