- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the owner
The Lovely Studio is on the first floor of a new three- story condo-style development right in the middle of the quiet and upscale residential neighborhood south of the island on Angol Point, just 3 minute leisurely walk to Boracay's world famous powdery White Beach.
Now available for short and long term rent, The Lovely Studio is a modern open-planned apartment furnished with all the conveniences of a home away from home.
The aesthetic of the interior is clean and minimalist with touches of colors that remind you of the beach and the sea. The furnishings have all been specially and tastefully selected to exude playful elegance w...Read more
Lovely Studio 3 Minutes to Boracay's White Beach
Boracay, Visayas, Philippines
Additional Location Information
A. Caticlan is a small airport 20 minutes from Boracay. There are domestic flights from Manila, Cebu and Clark. A motorized trike will take you to the Jetty Port, less than five minutes away. This is definitely the preferred airport for ease and convenience.
B. Kalibo is a larger airport 90 minutes from Boracay. There are some international flights and it can accommodate larger jet airplanes. An air-conditioned van service can take you from Kalibo Airport to Caticlan Jetty Port for PHP200 or you can take an open air jeepney for PHP65.
Airlines that serve Caticlan and Kailbo from Manila/ Cebu are as follows:
The Strong Nautical Highway is both an overland route and a series of Roll-on/Roll-off ferries. The trip is 12-16 hours with stopovers and dependent on sea conditions. It is locally known as RORO Boracay route.
(A/C bus PHP1,500)
Land Manila--Batangas (2-3 hours)
Sea Batangas--Calapan (2-3 hours)
Land Calapan-- Roxas (2-3 hours)
Sea Roxas-- Caticlan (3-4 hours)
1. Caticlan Airport to Caticlan Port- After getting out of the small airport, there will be a line-up of motor tricycles. The ride costs PHP50-PHP80 per trike for the five minute trip to the port.
2. Caticlan Port to Boracay Port- The Jetty Port has Bangka pump boats that ferry between Caticlan mainland and Boracay Island from sunrise to sunset. There are sometimes ferries after dark, but not so reliable. The Bangka trip is PHP25, however, non-residents on top of this also pay environmental fee at PHP75 and terminal fee at PHP50. You need to get these tickets at ticket counters outside before you can enter the Jetty Port. The trip from the Mainland to the island is about 15 minutes. If you need assistance with your luggage, porters are available to assist. Be ready to pay PHP20 per item tip.
Depending on the season, you will arrive at one of two Boracay Ports- Cagban Port in the High Season and Tambisaan Port in the Low Season.
3. Boracay Port to Greenpoint Residences- Upon reaching Cagban or Tambisaan, take one of the Motor tricycles to Greenpoint Residences. Tell the driver "Angol Road, sa Greenpoint Residences po, bago mag Plaza" (which loosely translates to "To Angol Road, at Greenpoint Residences before we reach the Plaza".) Travel time takes about 10-15 minutes and fare cost is no more than PHP100 per way for a chartered tricycle to bring you all the way to Greenpoint Residences on Angol Road.
Boracay Island is located off the northwest corner of Panay Island, and belongs to the Western Visayas island-group, or Region VI, of the Philippines. The island is approximately seven kilometers long, dog-bone shaped with the narrowest spot being less than one kilometer wide, and has a total land area of 10.32 square kilometers.
South-facing Cagban Beach is located across a small strait from the jetty port at Caticlan on Panay island, and the Cagban jetty port serves as Boracay's main entry and exit point during most of the year. When wind and sea conditions dictate, east-facing Tambisaan Beach serves as an alternative entry and exit point.
Boracay's two primary tourism beaches, White Beach and Bulabog Beach, are located on opposite sides of the island's narrow central area. White Beach faces westward and Bulabog Beach faces eastward. The island also has several other beaches.
White Beach, the main tourism beach, is about four kilometers long and is lined with resorts, hotels, lodging houses, restaurants, and other tourism-related businesses. In the central portion, for about two kilometers, there is a footpath known as the Beachfront Path separating the beach itself from the establishments located along it. North and south of the Beachfront Path, beachfront establishments do literally front along the beach itself. Several roads and paths connect the Beachfront Path with Boracay's Main Road, a vehicular road which runs the length of the island. At the extreme northern end of White Beach, a footpath runs around the headland there and connects White Beach with Diniwid Beach.
Bulabog Beach, across the island from White Beach, is the second most popular tourism beach on the island and Boracay's main windsurfing and kiteboarding area.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 51 other Boracay rentalsCheck Availability for Boracay
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $100
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer per person via Caticlan | $15 per stay
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer per person via Kalibo | $20 per stay
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Local Guides/Maps
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 40 square meters