- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the manager
* The grandest views of the Bridger Mountain Range.
* Forested, extremely private mountain setting on top of the world.
* Three private bedrooms, plus an open loft sleeping area.
* This home has high speed Internet.
* Timberline Lookout is approximately 2800 square feet and will sleep up to ten guests.
Brief Description: This beautiful log home is about halfway between Bozeman and Livingston. It offers rugged mountain views from the house and deck that expand out to include the entire Bridger Mountain Range. The views are really phenomenal. With its secluded location, it's a wonderful spot for a retreat for famil...Read more
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Last updated on August 27, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 49 other Bozeman rentalsCheck Availability for Bozeman
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week.
This home has a 3-night stay minimum.
Rates subject to change.
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask