- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Have you ever found a place that you just fall in love with, and the feeling never goes away, no matter how many times you visit? A place that feels so natural and quiet that the crazy energy of the times just slips away and you instantly feel refreshed? That's what it's like to stay at our newest lodge in Stonebridge Resort in Branson.
You will love to have your morning coffee as well as other meals in the screened-in back porch while listening to the many birds, tree frogs, and crickets. You may even get to meet one of the wild deer who come down from the hills now and then. The Lodge has everything you'll need for a romantic get-away...Read more
Romantic Fun New Luxury Cabin Stonebridge Pro Golf
Additional Location Information
Stonebridge Resort is the best place to stay in all of Branson because of it's location on the west side of town. Here are some of the benefits:
- Tax rate 6.475% - half the tax cost of other rentals
- Always feels secluded and private, no matter how busy Branson becomes. Stonebridge Resort is huge...3000 acres all gated and secure. The thousands of visitors to Branson cannot get past the guarded gates (24 hours.) When you return home from the crowds and excitement of your Branson adventures, you can always count on peace and quiet when you return to our home.
- Miss the traffic to Silver Dollar City - just drive across the highway over to the parking lot. You can wait in traffic up to 2 hours to get to SDC from other areas in Branson.
- Easily get to downtown locations because we are just past the entrances to the traffic bypass routes. Driving down the Entertainment Strip can take hours!
- For golfers, Stonebridge has Ledgestone on site - the # 2 Championship Golf Course in the state of Missouri (rated by Golf Digest.) If golf is your game, join us for some of the best play you'll ever experience.
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Mountain nearby
Water park nearby, Water sports nearby, Tennis courts nearby, Golf course on-site or within 15 minute walk, Horse riding nearby, Fishing nearby
Nearest beach: Tablerock Lake Public Beach, 4 miles
Nearest shops, 2 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 12, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 336 other Branson rentalsCheck Availability for Branson
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 6.48% of rent
- Pet | $50
- Extra Pet Fee if 2 Pets (max) are included | $50 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
Tax rate is 6.475% (about half that of most of the Branson rentals.
DEPOSIT / REFUND POLICY: A deposit equal to the first night's charges will be charged to your card 30 days in advance of your arrival, refundable less a cancellation fee of $26.62 til 10 days prior to your arrival. The remainder will be charged 10 days prior to check-in. No refunds within 10 days of your arrival.
We always advertise at least 10% discount off the resort rack rates. Prices quoted are discount price. Discounts up to 51% for week-long and longer stays (deepest discount in Jan through March.)
1. Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day) 3 night minimum when a Saturday is included.
2. Pet Fee ($50) PER PET (2 pets maximum) - 1 pet 40lb limit. 2 pets, max 50 lb combined. I have one 2-Br Lodge with no pet restrictions.
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Fitness Room
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared indoor pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court (shared)
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 970 square feet