Pines 120 4 Bedroom Plus loft
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Just finished a redecorate and remodel.
This 4 bedroom plus large loft is one of the best TRUE ski in/out locations in Breckenridge with very easy access directly on to the 4 O'clock ski run (green). Just ski down to the Snowflake lift and you're off for a great day on the mountain. This location is also very convenient to the Peak 8 ski school as the kids can ski right down to the property at the end of the day!
Lots of natural light and beds for 14 guests make this a great family property. There are two living rooms with space to spread out. A private hot tub is right outside the patio door and the deck offers some great views o...Read more
Pines 120 4 Bedroom Plus loft
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$250 - $1,200||$250 - $1,200||$0||$0||2 nights|
|Apr. 21 2013 - Jun. 1 2013||$300||$300||-||-||2 nights|
|Jun. 2 2013 - Sep. 15 2013||$250||$250||-||-||2 nights|
|Sep. 16 2013 - Nov. 9 2013||$300||$300||-||-||2 nights|
|Nov. 10 2013 - Dec. 17 2013||$600||$600||-||-||2 nights|
|Dec. 18 2013 - Dec. 27 2013||$1,100||$1,100||-||-||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Dec. 28 2013 - Jan. 3 2014||$1,200||$1,200||-||-||2 nights|
|Jan. 4 2014 - Feb. 12 2014||$675||$675||-||-||2 nights|
|Feb. 13 2014 - Apr. 4 2014||$695||$695||-||-||2 nights|
|View all 8 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 20, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Enjoyed our stay.
The house was wonderful. I was surprised that it had so many floors but it had plenty of space. (Bring gates to block steps if you have very young children). Good Location. The kitchen had everything we needed. We would rent this house again.
Ed - Miami, FL
Even better than described!
We were 3 brothers, who brought our families. Each family had their own floor and the bottom floor even had an extra living room. A total of 11 people and we were more than comfortable because of the 4 story layout of the bedrooms.
It is a true ski in-ski out, we just walked directly across the street and we were there. The house was newly remodeled, and extremely clean. We could not have been more pleased with our choice.
A large group of us rented 120 Tall Pines from Feb 2-Feb 6 this year. Some of us came from Colorado, 6 of us came from Chicago, and 2 came from Nashville. This is a lovely property that we all enjoyed, and I would definitely go back.
Things that we really enjoyed/were happy about:
(1) plenty of towels -- there were a lot of us and we never had to wash a load of towels in the 4 days we were there. There were plenty.
(2) quality of bedding -- really nice sheets and extra blankets in the closets
(3) location -- quick drive to downtown, easy enough access to slopes
(4) recommendation to use alpine Rentals -- getting snowboard and ski rentals through alpine was quick and painless
(5) view -- amazing view out main picture window of mountains
(6) hot tub - awesome after a day of snowboarding/skiing
(7) cleanliness -- I was really happy with how clean everything was.
There weren't really any problems, but there were a few things that I think were slightly misrepresented/left out of the property description:
(1) the stairs. I think the ad needs to be more explicit about the number of stairs in this house. We are all folks in our late 20's and early 30's and in good shape. But there are 5 flights of stairs in this house that coupled with the elevation had us huffing and puffing and hearts pounding in no time. Walk in the front door at ground level and you either go up one flight up to the first floor with 2 bedrooms or down one flight to the lower floor den area and bedroom. Up another level from the first floor to the main living area with kitchen/dining/living room and another bedroom, and up 2 more flights from there to the level with the master bedroom and loft area. Seriously, there should be a warning for older, less active, or mobility impaired folks for whom this might be a problem. I would also be concerned with families with young children--if I was a parent I would not be happy about having to worry about my kids running around on all those stairs.
(2) location of the hot tub. some of the pictures on the various websites we used to view this property indicated that the hot tub was right out the back door through some sliding glass doors. This is not exactly true. (the picture here on Ta is accurate) For the property we stayed in, we had to go through the sliding glass doors off the dining room (which again is up two flights of stairs from ground level) and then go down a set of wooden deck stairs and then walk another 10 feet or so before you hit the hot tub. Again, not exactly a problem but there is a difference between simply going out your back door and navigating snow-covered deck stairs while freezing your booty off.
(3) ski in/ski out description. I understand that this description varies wildly, and I had looked at maps a lot before we went to determine what we would have to do to get from and back to the property. The 4 O'Clock run is actually accessed by crossing the residential street and cutting between two houses. Easy enough, but it is not, strictly speaking, either ski in or ski out. After getting to the 4 O'Clock run one must go a short distance (a few blocks) and then unstrap snowboards or take off skis to cross Tyra Road to get to the Snowflake Lift. Ski in is a bit better, you come down the 4 O'Clock run and stop right between the houses across the street.
(4) the mattress in the pull out couch. not the best -- thin bouncy mattress. but we were so tired after being on the slopes that it didn't matter much.
Again, each of these are really minor issues and we had a lovely time. Just want to provide this info so other folks know exactly what they are getting into. Would definitely come back.