Kidman Place - 2 living/4 bed/2 bath home, Keperra
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
Description from the owner
Suburb: Keperra ..... Minimum Stay: 3 nights .....
A high quality superbly appointed home, recommended for corporate and executive guests who require a high standard home and room to move.
The large open plan living with chefs kitchen and 8 seater dining, flowing to covered pergola with barbeque overlooking grassy backyard. A second living area at the front of the house gives room for groups and large families to spread out. Enjoy the Foxtel and free wifi broadband.
This home has 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite, and can sleep 8 in total.
Garage has remote door and internal entry to house. Full security screens, aircon i...Read more
Kidman Place - 2 living/4 bed/2 bath home, Keperra
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Additional Location Information
Keperra is 20-25 minutes north west of Brisbane CBD, and is a well established family friendly residential area, well supplied with shops and other local facilities. It's a perfect base for people working on Brisbane's northside, or for families relocating to Brisbane who want to get a feel for the 'real' Brisbane lifestyle.
Large local shopping centre is just 3 minutes walk away, or head down Smaford Road to Westfield Brookside in Mitchelton.
You'll find many bike ways and wlaking tracks in this area, and a 10 minute drive west along Samford Road will get you to the lovely semi-rural township of Samford - hit the cafes, or explore the numerous walking tracks in the area with some beautiful scenery.
You can also head south from Keperra along Settlement Road to Brisbane Forest Park on Waterworks Road - a stunning natural forest with wildlife and scenery, and miles of superb walking tracks. Finish the afternoon at the park's cafe for a hot chocolate.
Location Type City
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD) (change)
|Rate Summary||$248 - $262||$248 - $262||$1,384 - $1,595||$0||3 nights|
|Dec. 15 2012 - Jan. 14 2013
|All Other Dates||$248||$248||$1,384||-||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Additional guests - $14 / person - Per-Person Adjustment - Fee applies to parties of more than 4 ADULT guest(s)
- Damage deposit - $282 - Security Deposit - Only required if credit card details aren't supplied as security.
- Booking Fee - $8 / stay - Fee
Additional notes from owner
RATES AND BOOKINGS
- These rates are indicative only
- The rate covers up to 4 adults. Extra adults are $15 per person/per night. We don't charge for extra children.
- This property has a sleeping capacity of 8 people (includes adults AND children). Extra guests are not possible.
- Babies in cots do not form part of the maximum sleeping capacity. Babies in cots do not count as 'extra guests'.
- Choose between paying a $300 refundable bond, or providing your credit card as security.
- A deposit of 25% of the full tariff is required at time of booking to hold the property, and this is not refundable.
- The balance is due 21 days before you arrive.
- If you are booking within 21 days of arrival, then you need to pay the whole amount in full when booking.
- Credit card surcharge of 2% is applied for all payments by card.
- Pets (if permitted at this property) are $35 per booking.
- You may request weekly housekeeping, price on application.
- Early check ins MAY be available, but can only be guaranteed in advance if you pay for an extra night.
- If you are able to arrive early, then a $65 fee is payable.
- Late checkouts may be ok but you MUST arrange this 2 days in advance - it will not be possible if there is another booking arriving the same day you leave.
Your tariff includes:
- local phone calls
- wifi broadband
- Foxtel/Cable TV
- all linen and towels
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 01, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Efficient process and a clean and spacious property.
The process was efficient and easy to complete online. The pictures of the house were clear and gave a great idea of the house prior to booking. The staff staying there were so impressed with how clean the house was and that everything worked perfectly. So much space for everyone to relax as well.
We had a great time with family and dog and the house was great
The house was great - very clean, kitchen well stocked with utensils and the outdoor area was secure with a lovely barbecue area. Considering a further visit this year.
Mount Barker, SA
All was great. no problems
Thank you for providing a more than adequate home for us to stay while in QLD for business purposes.
Location was great for us. Rooms were suitable. Outdoor area was great too.
Just what was needed
We were renovating and needed a place to stay at short notice. Homely Homes was just what we needed a the time.
Overall it there were a few issues with a garage which is very short and has caught at least four other guests as well as us when driving their car in. Also, there were two lights that did not work and there was an issue with the microwave shorting out if the oven was on as well. There were a lack of fans which meant that for people with asthma (like us) there was only the option of openning doors for ventilation. A very stuffy house. That said, beautifully kitted out and very roomy even for a family as big as ours. Loved all the toys and books/Dvd's. A real home away from home.
The best experience of a holiday stay, ever.
The whole process from beginning to end was one of ease. Making the decision to choose the home, securing payment and easy instructions for access to the home. Quite different to other modes of accomoadation, and indeed a home away from home. Everything we needed for our holiday stay was provided. The home being more than spacious enough for our family of four. It was clean and welcoming, we were able to settle in with ease immediately. The shopping center being just 'up the road' was an added bonus. The accomodation helped us to have a wonderful holiday. An impressive and very well organised system. We have talked to our friends and family about Homely Homes and recommended that if they wanted a holiday with a distinct difference they don't need to go any further than Homely Homes. Thank you Lindy and Gillian.
B & C Collins
Victor Harbor South Australia
Professional Service, very comfortable home, good shopping nearb
We stayed at Keperra in March, 2012 in order to attend to wedding. We had eight or nine adults in the house and it was really comfortable. Good outdoor living area, barbecue, two bathrooms, good size living area. Good shopping nearby. About 30-40 mins out of Brisbane. Obviously professionally managed. Really enjoyed our stay. Clean and tidy, attention to detail.