- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Suburb: Graceville ..... Minimum Stay: 3 nights .....
This is a beautiful contemporary 3br/2 bath unit just 7kms to the Brisbane CBD, and just around the corner from parklands and the Brisbane River. Excellently located for University of Queensland accommodation too!
A great position on a quiet leafy street in a quality residential suburb, the units back onto parks and is a short walk to the local shops with restaurant, cafe, deli, hairdresser, etc.
The modern interior features vaulted ceilings with loads of light, air conditioned living areas and bedrooms, and has a maximum capacity of 5 guests.
The brand new kitchen...Read more
Graceville - 3br/2 bath townhouse retreat + pool
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Additional Location Information
Leafy Graceville is one of Brisbane's hidden gems - away from the main highways, it still has easy access to everything. From the apartment you can walk to the cafes and local shopping centre on King Arthur Terrace, or take the kids to the playground in the reserve behind units.
Tennis fans can be very close to the Queensland Tennis Centre at Tennyson, and an easy 10 mintue drive to QSAC at Nathan (Queensland Sports and Athletics Centre). Picnic by the Brisbane River at Sherwood Forest Park, visit the Rocklea Markets for fresh fruit and vegetables (and market on Sundays), or shop at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre for 3 levels of shops and cinemas.
This home is well located for visiting the University of Queensland at St Lucia, just across the river. Drive to the Uni and catch a CityCat ferry all along Brisbane River, stopping at West End, Southbank, the Brisbane CBD, and historic New Farm Park - it's a great way to spend a day! (Make sure you stop off at the Regatta Hotel at Regatta Stop - great river views while you have a beer or a delicious meal).
What else can you do? Ice skating at Acacia Ridge; hiking around Mt Coot-ha; swimming at a number of local pools or at Southbank Parklands.
More About This Location
Last updated on May 21, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 31 other Brisbane rentalsCheck Availability for Brisbane
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Booking Fee | $8 per stay | Booking fee applies to every booking.
- Damage deposit | $261 | Only required if credit card details aren't supplied as security.
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
RATES AND BOOKINGS
- These rates are indicative only
- The rate covers up to 4 adults. Extra adults are $15 per person/per night. We don't charge for extra children.
- This property has a sleeping capacity of 6 people (includes adults AND children). Extra guests are not possible.
- Babies in cots do not form part of the maximum sleeping capacity. Babies in cots do not count as 'extra guests'.
- Choose between paying a $300 refundable bond, or providing your credit card as security.
- A deposit of 25% of the full tariff is required at time of booking to hold the property, and this is not refundable.
- The balance is due 21 days before you arrive.
- If you are booking within 21 days of arrival, then you need to pay the whole amount in full when booking.
- Credit card surcharge of 2% is applied for all payments by card.
- Pets (if permitted at this property) are $35 per booking.
- You may request weekly housekeeping, price on application.
- Early check ins MAY be available, but can only be guaranteed in advance if you pay for an extra night.
- If you are able to arrive early, then a $65 fee is payable.
- Late checkouts may be ok but you MUST arrange this 2 days in advance - it will not be possible if there is another booking arriving the same day you leave.
Your tariff includes:
- local phone calls
- wifi broadband
- Foxtel/Cable TV
- all linen and towels
- Alarm Clock
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- High Definition TV
- Children's Toys
- DVD Player
- Board Games
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no