Lemongrove Rd: Exec 4 bed home + pool, Birkdale
|Suitable for Children|
|Suitable for Elderly|
|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Golf, Luxury, Romantic, City, Ocean|
Description from the owner
Suburb: Birkdale ... Minimum stay: 3 nights ...
Relax and unwind in this spacious bayside home with sparkling heated pool, set in a quiet residential street. Cosy living area with flat screen tv invites family tv nights. The open plan kitchen/family room and dining with 8 seater dining table open out to a beautiful private paved area surrounding the heated saltwater pool where you can enjoy a bbq and a swim all year round.
The 4 bedrooms comfortably sleep 8 people, the master bedroom has an ensuite. Double garage with remotes, internal entry to house. Fully fenced and perfect for children, pets allowed on request.
Your tar...Read more
Lemongrove Rd: Exec 4 bed home + pool, Birkdale
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Additional Location Information
Birkdale is perfectly located for visiting the Brisbane CBD (25 minutes) and enjoying the magical Moreton Bay coastline. Brisbane itself doesn't have beach access, so Moreton Bay is where to catch some sun, have a boat trip to Stradbroke Island, visit Coochiemudlo Island, or just have a coffee overlooking the water at Wellington Point.
Around your Lemongrove Road property there are parks, shops and food outlets in abundance. Birkdale is a high quality residential area, very safe, and Lemongrove Road is a quiet street used only by the local residents.
The the whole family will love the Wynnum/Manly Esplanade, with a great ocean swimming pool, numerous playgrounds and walkways along the ocean front, picnic areas, and markets on the weekend. The cafes feature fresh seafood, and there are a couple of seafood markets to buy really fresh fish to cook at home. Have a special lunch or dinner on the upstairs deck at the Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club at Manly, or fish and chips barefoot on the waters edge.
Cleveland is a great area to wander around, loads of shops and cafes, and Victoria Point is a growing area which gives ferry access to the Bay islands - take a day trip just for fun, or pop over on the barge with your car.
The Cleveland train line makes it easy to catch a train to the Brisbane CBD and Southbank Parklands and the Southbank Cultural Centre (museum, art gallery, QPAC), so you don;t even need your car to et around.
Location Type City, Ocean
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD) (change)
|Rate Summary||$243 - $244||$243 - $244||$1,356 - $1,491||$0||3 nights|
|Mar. 12 2013 - Feb. 1 2014
|All Other Dates||$243||$243||$1,356||-||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Additional guests - $14 / person - Per-Person Adjustment - Fee applies to parties of more than 4 ADULT guest(s) (over 16). Eg 4 adults and 4 children is no difference in the fee, but 6 adults and 2 children would be an extra $30 per night.
- Damage deposit - $277 - Security Deposit - Only required if credit card details aren't supplied as security.
- Booking Fee - $8 / stay - Fee
Additional notes from owner
RATES AND BOOKINGS
- These rates are indicative only - you must get a specific quote for your situation.
- The rate covers up to 4 adults. Extra adults are $15 per person/per night. We don't charge for extra children.
- This property has a sleeping capacity of 8 people (includes adults AND children). Extra guests are not possible.
- Babies in cots do not form part of the maximum sleeping capacity. Babies in cots do not count as 'extra guests'.
- Choose between paying a $300 refundable bond, or providing your credit card as security.
- A deposit of 25% of the full tariff is required at time of booking to hold the property, and this is not refundable.
- The balance is due 21 days before you arrive.
- If you are booking within 21 days of arrival, then you need to pay the whole amount in full when booking.
- Credit card surcharge of 2% is applied for all payments by card.
- Pets (if permitted at this property) are $35 per booking.
- You may request weekly housekeeping, price on application.
- Early check ins MAY be available, but can only be guaranteed in advance if you pay for an extra night.
- If you are able to arrive early, then a $65 fee is payable.
- Late checkouts may be ok but you MUST arrange this 2 days in advance - it will not be possible if there is another booking arriving the same day you leave.
Your tariff includes:
- local phone calls
- wifi broadband
- Foxtel/Cable TV
- all linen and towels
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 11, 2013 ◀▶