- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Suburb: Bridgeman Downs ..... Minimum Stay: 7 nights (email us for shorter stays, we may be able to assist) .....
2 living areas, 4 bed, 2 bath, fully ducted air con, sleeps 8 max in 6 beds, double garage, fully fenced yard.
Saturn Crescent is a fabulous home. Large and spacious living with 2 separate living areas so you won't feel cramped; your own separate study with desk and wireless broadband included.
The master bedroom and very large ensuite are beautifully appointed, and the second bathroom has dual access to 2nd bedroom. This home has fully ducted air conditioning. Fully fenced grassy yard (very safe for small child...Read more
Saturn Cres - Quality 4br/2 bath, Bridgeman Downs
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Additional Location Information
Bridgeman Downs is in Brisbane's north west suburbs, about 20-25 minutes to the Brisbane CBD. It's a very popular and high quality suburb with many beautiful homes and quiet streets, and Saturn Crescent has been a firm favourite with guests since we've had it in our property list.
It's very easy to get to the city with numerous routes into the CBD, and buses are available on the main road although a car is highly recommended at this property. There are local shops just on the corner, a larger centre just down Beckett Road, and of course the ever popular Westfield Chermside is just 10 minutes drive away at Hamilton.
This home is also close to North West Hospital, the Prince Charles Hospital and the Holy Spirit Northside hospital. For our canine friends who might be undergoing treatment at the Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre, we have had many guests who loved staying here during their treatment!
More About This Location
Last updated on December 08, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 30 other Brisbane rentalsCheck Availability for Brisbane
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Booking Fee | $8 per stay
- Damage deposit | $280 | Only required if credit card details aren't provided as security.
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
RATES AND BOOKINGS
- These rates are indicative only
- The rate covers up to 4 adults. Extra adults are $15 per person/per night. We don't charge for extra children.
- This property has a sleeping capacity of 8 people (includes adults AND children). Extra guests are not possible.
- Babies in cots do not form part of the maximum sleeping capacity. Babies in cots do not count as 'extra guests'.
- Choose between paying a $300 refundable bond, or providing your credit card as security.
- A deposit of 25% of the full tariff is required at time of booking to hold the property, and this is not refundable.
- The balance is due 21 days before you arrive.
- If you are booking within 21 days of arrival, then you need to pay the whole amount in full when booking.
- Credit card surcharge of 2% is applied for all payments by card.
- Pets (if permitted at this property) are $35 per booking.
- You may request weekly housekeeping, price on application.
- Early check ins MAY be available, but can only be guaranteed in advance if you pay for an extra night.
- If you are able to arrive early, then a $65 fee is payable.
- Late checkouts may be ok but you MUST arrange this 2 days in advance - it will not be possible if there is another booking arriving the same day you leave.
Your tariff includes:
- local phone calls
- wifi broadband
- Foxtel/Cable TV
- all linen and towels
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Central Air Conditioning
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Cable TV
- High Definition TV
- Children's Toys
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Board Games
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes