- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Spacious apartment (+ / - 96 sqm) on 2nd floor (with elevator), within walking distance of the beautiful city center (500 m from the Ezelpoort). On the ground floor there is a bicycle shed. Free parking in the street. Bus stop and supermarket (Carrefour) within 200 meters. The apartment comprises spacious entrance hall with storage space, an attractive and functional living room with cassette fireplace, TV corner, bar table and large sofa and chairs for 6 people. There is also a fully equipped, modern kitchen with induction hob and microwave. The bathroom has 2 sinks and a bath and shower equipment (including towels, hair dryer, toiletries)....Read more
2 bedroom apartment 4/6 people at center of Bruges
Bruges, Flanders & Brussels, Belgium
Additional Location Information
- Beautiful, spacious and cozy apartment with balcony close to the historic medieval city center of Bruges. Very comfortable with a spacious entrance, a cozy living room, bathroom with bath, shower and 2 sinks, separate toilet, modern kitchen and 2 beautiful bedrooms.
- The apartment is easy to reach by car.
You can park your car for free in the street.
At 10 mtrs of the apartement there is a busstop.
You can take there bus to the railwaystation and back.
The railwaystation is at 2 km from the apartment.
- The beautifull cities Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent are easy to reach by car or train. Ghent is on a drive of half an hour, Brussels and Antwerp can be reached in one hour.
- Bruges has a beautiful medieval town, offers many attractions, events and other entertainment features:
* Many beautiful and pleasant shopping (with the Steenstraat), walkways and plazas with beautiful boutiques.
* Culinary bustling city with many quality restaurants such as The Carmelite, Aneth, Sans Cravate and The Golden Harynck.
* Top 10 attractions: Flemish Primitives, Bruges canals, Love and the Convent, Church of Our Lady, Castle and City Hall, Almshouses, the village Lissewege, Bruges as a world capital of chocolate (Chocolate Museum).
* Main museums: Groeningemuseum, Arentshuis, Hospital Museums, Belfort, Gezelle, Gruuthuuse.
* A vibrant and lively nightlife with numerous events such as the city's festivals (including Cactus Festival, and vowels).
* Culture in the various theaters and the Concertgebouw.
* Proximity of the Belgian coast with its beautiful sea and beaches (O. A. The cities of Ostend, De Haan and Knokke.)
* The Bruges woodland, there are plenty of sporting opportunities for walking and cycling.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations
Golf course within 30 minute drive
Nearest beach: Knokke - De Haan, 10 miles
Nearest shops, 0.1 miles
Nearest ferry port: Oostende - Zeebrugge, 10 miles
Nearest airport: Brussels, 30 miles
Nearest train station: Bruges, 1.2 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 15, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 16 other Bruges rentalsCheck Availability for Bruges
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $39 per stay
- Damage deposit | $194
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Elevator access
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 96 square meters