- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
Description from the manager
A paved road all the way to the cabin puts you in a gravel parking area in front of The Good Life Cabin. Good Life #2 is located directly above but is barely visible. It makes a great second cabin for friends or family to stay nearby. Tucked away in a wooded setting these cabins are quite and secluded giving a feeling a escape. There are a few steps up onto the covered porch at Good Life #1, giving access to the entry of the cabin. Surrounded by nature, the sounds of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the cool breezes makes enjoying time on the porch in the rocking chairs a real treat. A gas grill will keep you outdoors co...Read more
Good Life Cabin 1
Bryson City, North Carolina
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Good Life Cabin #1 is located about 20 minutes from Bryson City, close to bike trails at Tsali recreation center and white water rafting in the Nantahala River. Near Fontana Lake and several boat parks. A great location for many fun filled day trips.
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 104 other Bryson City rentalsCheck Availability for Bryson City
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Pet Fee | $45 per stay | A signed pet agreement and a non-refundable fee of $45 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet (to a maximum of 3 pets)
- Pet Security Hold | $100 per stay | 100/pet This hold is not a charge and will not appear on your credit card statement. Returning Guests in good standing with Carolina Mountain Vacations may be exempt from the security deposit hold.
- Security Hold | $150 | This hold is not a charge and will not appear on your credit card statement. Returning Guests in good standing with Carolina Mountain Vacations may be exempt from the security deposit hold.
- State tax | 10.75% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask