Trot-in Log Cabin
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
Description from the manager
The rustic style of this log cabin makes Trot-in a true mountain lodging getaway. The new gravel road end at a parking area large enough to easily turn around most vehicles. This cabin has a covered side porch so you can relax and just enjoy the natural scenery of the mountain forest and the cool fresh breezes.
The front door is found on the side porch. The front door opens into the living area where you will immediately understand that Trot-in is no camp ground cabin. The natural elements of the log exterior continue into the cabin. The wood walls and Comfortable leather sofas in front of a flat scre...Read more
! This property is located in Bryson City, North Carolina, but it doesn't show on the map because we don't have its specific location.
Trot-in Log Cabin
Bryson City, North Carolina
located in Bryson City, North Carolina, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
The forested property surrounding this cabin gives it a feeling of a mountain escape; yet civilization and Trails-End log Cabin are just a short walk up the gravel road. Hiking to beautiful natural water falls or tubing down Deep Creek & the Great Smoky Mountains National Park are just a mile away. This pet friendly cabin is situated on a semi-private, wooded hillside and only about 5 minutes to downtown Bryson City. The Cherokee entrance to the GSMNP is about 15 minutes up HWY19. If you are in the mood for a little more action on the water, white water rafting on the Nantahala river is about 20 minutes away.
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Security hold | $150 | This hold is not a charge and will not appear on your credit card statement. Returning Guests in good standing with Carolina Mountain Vacations may be exempt from the security deposit hold.
- Pet Security Hold | $100 per stay | $100/pet This hold is not a charge and will not appear on your credit card statement. Returning Guests in good standing with Carolina Mountain Vacations may be exempt from the security deposit hold.
- Pet Fee | $45 per stay | A signed pet agreement and a non-refundable fee of $45 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet (to a maximum of 3 pets)
- State Tax | 10.75% of rent
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Central heating
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
About the manager
Carolina Mountain Vacations
Calendar updated today
Rating 4.8 / 5.0 Based on 116 reviews and 75 propertiesMore about this manager »