The apartment is located in the famous boulevard of the city, Andrassy Utca (commonly known as the Champs Elysées of Budapest), in the cultural centre of Budapest, with a lot of historicals buildings such as Liszt Music Academy or the Opera House.
The flat is quiet and light, you don't have to worry about the noise of the avenue. It is also cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 80cm wide walls!
* Our flat can accommodate 6 people, with 2 bedrooms and a living room - two doubles bed (160x200cm) and pull-out sofa bed. Each room is between 20-35 m2 with spacious wardrobe. The door inlay of the living room was made by gla...ss artist.
* The living room seats up to 6 people and enjoys a balcony with views for Andrássy Avenue. It has also a large flat TV (Sky) and a home cinema for rainy days (hopefully you'll have only sunny, bright days during your stay). The rooms are equipped with IKEA furnitures.
* The superb dining room seats up to 8 people and leads into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped (coffee, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...), having been our family home. Thanks to the programmable oven you can also have fresch, warm food when you return back from sightseeing.
* The flat features a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, seperate WC and a sauna, all with Hansgrohe taps. We provide hair dryer and towels also for bath/sauna usage.
* We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Our private parking place for car in Székely Street (3 min. by walk) is also at your disposal.
Take 10% discount for luch or dinner at Café Vian*. If you take breakfast with us you'll get a voucher what you can use at Café Vian at 3 different places** from a coffee to a lunch or dinner!
*Breakfast offer: coffee (espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato or american coffee) + 2dl of Fruit Juice (orange, apple, peach, tomato or pineapple) + 2 big freshly baked pastry (2 croissants or panini and toast+jam, butter) or 3 boiled, fried or scrambled eggs. Only for 5EUR!
** At Deak square or at Oktogon on Liszt Ferenc square or at the Basilica!
Andrássy Avenue 2BR /w Sauna+Parking - Budapestay Budapest, Budapest & Central Danube Region, Hungary
Additional Location Information
The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest! With 15% discount in two popular restaurants of Liszt F. square for our guests! Just a 3 minutes walk from the picturesque Hungarian State Opera House and St. Stephen's Basilica.
* Hungarian State Opera House (100m)
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
Location Type City, Downtown, Town
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 03, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in EUR)(change)
Comfortable, spacious, well-equipped and with a kind, friendly h
Left on 05/12/2013 for a stay in December 2012 | Jon
Beautiful spacious apartment in a perfect location on the main boulevard! Easy access to the Opera stop on #1 Metro line (Yellow) that will take you to the best of Budapest's baths - Szechanyi or to the main hub where all Metro lines meet Deak Ferenc Ter -in 10 minutes or less. We stayed for over a week and loved walking down andrussy Ut and seeing the gorgeous Opera House, luxury shops & classic cafes. You will feel plugged in to the center of a vibrant, exciting city enjoying a glass on wine on the balcony overlooking andrassy. The bathroom is enormous with a shower, bathtub, sauna & washer/dryer. We really enjoyed the Christmas Market in Vorosmarty Ter, walking around Margaret Island, a tour of the Zwack Factory where they produce Unicum, the famous ruin pub - Szimpla Kert, & having a hot chocolate at aztek Chocolat in a pretty courtyard off Karoly Korut. You should try to have a meal at a few of these nearby restaurants: Menza, Most!, Ket Szerecsen, Hungarikum Bisztro and dessert at Muvesz cafe. Kinga had stocked the apartment with a crib, high chair & stuffed animals for our 15 month old. Kinga is a kind, friendly host who arranged taxis to and from the airport for us and kept in touch throughout our visit. I can't recommend this place highly enough, best of Budapest!
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.