Panoramic views from all levels, 2 pools(1 heated)
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
|Living space||450 square feet|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
|Theme||Luxury, Beach, Mountain, Ocean|
Description from the owner
A sophisticated, stylish and luxurious 5 story villa with 4 en-suite bedrooms is situated in one of Cape Townâ€™s most exclusive hot spots.
This location is unbeatable. This villa offers some of the most spectacular panoramic views of the Atlantic coastline, which can be enjoyed from the villas 2 rim flow swimming pools, all bedrooms and all living areas.
Please feel free to search our Anne Porter Properties website under reference 4775 to view a 360 degree view of each room.
Beautifully furnished with modern furniture throughout, the villa features 2 lounge areas, dining area, seamless open plan kitchen and 3 Plasma TVâ€™s...Read more
Panoramic views from all levels, 2 pools(1 heated)
Camps Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
Additional Location Information
DIRECTIONS: Reception and check-in is at Anne Porter Properties, located at 1 Central Parade, Victoria Road, Camps Bay.
Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side and the V&A; Waterfront on your right hand side.
Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay. Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) to get to the heart of Camps Bay.
You will reach a robot at the end of the road with the beach in front of you. (Victoria Road). Turn left at the road and Anne Porter Properties is on the left next to Primi Piatti.
Location Type Beach, Mountain, Ocean
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in ZAR) (change)
|Rate Summary||$425 - $1,062||$425||$0||$0||5 nights|
|Mar. 29 2012 - Apr. 30 2012
|May. 1 2012 - Sep. 30 2012
|Oct. 1 2012 - Dec. 15 2012||$584||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Dec. 16 2012 - Jan. 15 2013||$1,062||-||-||-||12 nights|
|All Other Dates||$425||$425||-||-||5 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
Additional notes from owner
Please call as rates can be negotiable.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 02, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Beautiful view, great location!
We recently stayed at this house in Camps Bay - we are a big family and it was very comfortable. It has 4 bedrooms, all with beautiful views. I would say the stay was good, but it could have been better:
* It has an elevator which was not working and it was fixed just until our last day there - this is no big deal, but there is a room on floor # 4 and taking the bags up there was exhausting...
* The front gate was not working properly.
* When we arrived we didn't have anythinhg in the house to eat - being a late arrival thay should have offered a basket of fruit or a small basket with groceries as a welcome gift, or even as an aditional service one pays for.
* We didn't know that there was a heated pool - I assume it was the one upstairs, which always had the maintenance vacuum inside.
* I would have liked a better welcome, in a sense they should give out at least a map of the city on arrival. We were greeted by our rental executive (very nice and friendly), but we were never given information on the city, restaurants, supermarkets, etc...
* There is a housekeeper (very friendly too) but the cleanliness of the house was not 5 stars as we would have expected. When we arrived the sheets in one of the rooms were slept in (used) and the soaps in the bathrooms were used as well. They should have small soaps in order to change them everytime there is a new family in the house.
I would recommend renting a house with anne Porter, they have beautiful properties, but expect a great house with an average service. For the prices they charge none of the above should have happened.
Response from Anne Porter - 03/08/2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback whether positive or negative and take all recommendations seriously. Although Anne Porter Properties does not manage this property, we wish to enhance the service of our rental agents. Your opinions are valued and noted.
We will make sure to include a manual with instructions, restaurants and places to visit as well as provide a map. The owner notified the supplier about the lift first thing that morning however the supplier could only come out the next day. I apologize if this interfered with your stay. The owner has also been notified about the house keeping incident as this is not the way we like to conduct business and should not have happened in this environment. This is being dealt with. The villa is self catering so only tea and coffee is provided but we do offer the service of purchasing groceries prior to the guests stay and this can been done on request.
Once again, I would like to thank you for choosing Anne Porter Properties. We will take all your feedback to improve the holiday experience for our future guests.
Kind regards and many thanks,
Stunning views & immepacable service. We highly recommend this villa and will definitely book again.
The villa is absolutely perfect...nothing to improve!