Additional Location Information
You will be welcomed at the airport by a car and driver. Our staff will make every effort to ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
The Villa with a floor surface of 200 square meters (656 sq. feet) is situated on the wooded 1250 square meter (a quarter acre +) property overlooking the rice fields bellow. The Villa can comfortably accommodate six people.
It is composed of three buildings encircling a large tropical wooden deck with vast sun-bathed terraces edging a grand and beautiful swimming pool.
The three bedrooms, including a master bedroom, are all equipped with air conditioning, a mosquito net, a fan, and a personal safe. Each room has its own adjoining exterior bathroom dressed with exotic plants and flowers.
The linens as well as the bath towels are provided and changed regularly. A baby bed and child bed (for a child up to12 years old) will be graciously installed upon request at time of reservation.
You will enjoy a large living space with a modern well equipped kitchen, a dining room, a television room with a flat screen TV and satellite channels, a multi-media system with Bluetooth connection and a DVD player, wireless internet connection, and finally a second living space opening onto the deck overlooking the swimming pool, with a view of a superb lush and tropical garden.
At the end of the day, you could find yourself in contemplation watching the sunset, comfortably installed in your garden bed or under the gazebo, while the warm soft lights of the sunset bathe the beautiful terraced rice fields before your eyes.
The Villa also has parking and a private closed garage.
The staff at your disposal includes a butler, a house keeper, a gardener, and a pool keeper, as well as a night watchman.
An English speaking manager, residing in Bali, is at your disposal, if need should arise.
You can, with a surcharge, order light meals, cooked on-site, or delivered by the restaurant of your choice.
Drinking water fountain is at your disposal.
In the garden there is a gazebo with Spa (2 tables for massage on request and extra-cost)
Services, upon request, include a massage at the Villa, as well as babysitting services, with a surcharge.
On request: mountain bike, car or motorbike (scooter) rental, with or without driver.
We can also provide an English speaking guide for your sight-seeing excursions in the area.
- Surfing and swimming at the beach within 4 Km. Beach restaurants.
- Walking/hiking or mountain biking in the rice fields.
- Hiking or jogging organized by the HHH : two different trails proposed per week.
- Horse-back riding on the Canggu beach (Bali Horse Riding).
- Tennis and fitness at the Canggu Club 3 Km away.
Excursions in the area:
- The exquisite temple of Tanah Lot, and its marvelous sunsets, only 10 Km away.
- The Batu Karu volcano and its temple next to the most beautiful rice fields in Bali at Jati Luwih.
- Ubud, the island’s cultural center, only 45 minutes away by car, by way of the modest roads that cross the rice fields and typical Balinese villages. As you pass through, enjoy the view of the Pura Taman Ayung at Mengwi.
- The most beautiful boutiques can be found in Seminyak, 10 minutes away by car or scooter.
- A multitude of excellent restaurants in Canggu Batubelig and Seminyak, including some of the top rated in Bali (list provided on sight).
- Many small local warungs (traditional Indonesian family shops/cafés) within proximity.