- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Modernised & recently refurbished two twin-bedroom apartment in Cannes centre, 1km from the beach. Ideally located for conference, conferences, festivals, vacation rental, seaside, beach, golf
Two bedroom apartment - 10 mins walk to the Palais des Festivals
Luxury two bedroom newly renovated apartment - ten minutes walk from Palais & Convention Centre.
Ideally located for all the major congresses in Cannes, including -
Festival du Film (May)
Tax Free (October)
and of course it goes without saying, it is gr...Read more
Luxury ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with pool
Cannes, Provence, France
Additional Location Information
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
* The Croisette, in Cannes, is where you will mingle with the rich and famous.
* The "Croisette" is the Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, Manhattans Fifth Avenue, or Chicagos Lake Shore Drive. On the Croisette you will find the boutiques of the Haute Couture designers of the world including Versace, Hermes, Channel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent, and many, many others.
* Here you will find the casinos Cannes is famous for: they are located in the Carlton Hotel, the Noga Hilton, and the Palais des Festival. The fourth casino, the Palm Beach Casino, is located at the other end of Cannes in the Palm Beach area.
Our apartment is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood literally just a few steps from the center of activity (1.40 kilometers from the Palais des Festivals).
Why not start planning your vacation right now??? Here is an idea for a one-day itinerary!... Breakfast in Cannes... lunch in Monaco.. dinner in Italy... back to sleep in Cannes the same night... sleep till 9:00... send husband for fresh croissants from patisserie at end of block and around the corner... catch the 10:30 AM train to Monaco.
Take a taxi up the big hill to the Palace in Monte Carlo (USD 10). Visit Monaco and have lunch in Monte Carlo. At 5 PM walk down the hill to the train station and take the 5:30 PM train to downtown to San Remo Italy, about 45 minutes on the train. There you will find wonderful shopping, great prices, till 8 PM. Have a great Italian dinner by the sea in the old fishing harbor and catch the 11 PM train back to Cannes. Midnight in Cannes - walk home fall into bed!!!
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations
Last updated on May 07, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 440 other Cannes rentalsCheck Availability for Cannes
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $1,679
- Meet & Greet & Check Out | $201 per stay
- Cleaning fee | $168 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
Additional cleaning and maid service is available on request and is charged at Euro 70 per visit.
There is a final clean charge of Euro 135, and an optional "laundry linen hire charge" of Euro 45 per person per week.
If you wish to bring your own bedlinen and towels, you are of course welcome to do so, and the hire charge will not be applied. Our local property manager meet all clients upon arrival and carry out an check-out inspection upon departure, for which the charge is Euro 95.00. All extra charges are payable at the time the final balance is due.
Local Activities: cycling, diving, fishing, golf, roller blading, sailing, ski, swimming, tennis, walking, water skiing, wind-surfing
Notes: Additional cleaning and maid service is available on request and is charged at €8 per hour. The apartment has its own private parking place in front of the building.
- A/C or climate control
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 75 square meters