Cabanas at Noordhoek
From $50 / night
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
Cabanas are romantic accommodation for a couple
King size bed orthopedic mattress and luxury white cotton percale bedding
Twin bed option if preferred
En-suite shower bathroom
Small lounge area
Situated on ground lower level
Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with breakfast bar.
All towels and bedding supplied; swimming towels on request.
Camping cot or fold out bed for a little one sharing
Sliding glass doors to a private, covered wooden deck with outside tables, chairs and a sunlounger
Spectacular views of Noordhoek lakes....Read more
Cabanas at Noordhoek
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Additional Location Information
There are a number of good country restaurants within minutes of our accommodation; as well as a Mall with supermarkets and affordable franchise restaurants. Although a short drive to the city and in proximity to all of the attractions of Cape Town, Noordhoek offers a colourful village atmosphere with rustic surroundings; truly the last remaining country village in the Cape Peninsula.
Local attractions include :
• Noordhoek long beach – 8 km of pristine white sand; ideal for surfing, kite surfing or just strolling.
• Warm water beaches of False bay including Fish Hoek and Simonstown.
• Silvermine and Table Mountain nature reserve with scenic walks or hikes
• Imhoff's Gift , farm stall complex and cheese factory on the Kommetjie road to Cape Point, where you can enjoy camel or donkey rides, or a variety of restaurants.
Horse riding on neighbouring farms.
• Simonstown, Naval base and seafaring town with its "Historic Mile " of beautifully preserved historic buildings dating from 17 th Century Dutch to Victorian, and the Boulders Beach African penguin colony.
• Cape Point Nature Reserve where you can see the 2 Oceans meet in a spectacular clash and watch a variety of plains game.
• Kalk Bay, a fishing harbour which is home to some of the best restaurants in Cape Town and a long street of historic buildings offering antiques, crafts, collectibles and art.
• Constantia wine route with some of the oldest Cape Dutch farmsteads and superb restaurants.
• A number of world class Golf courses.
• Cape Town city and the most successful waterfront development in the world with magnificent aquarium, shops, restaurants and boat rides is an easy 30 minute’s drive.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby
Horse riding nearby, Water sports nearby, Golf course within 30 minute drive
Nearest shops, 1 miles
Nearest beach: Noordhoek, 3 miles
Nearest airport: Cape Town , 25 miles
Nearest train station: Fish Hoek, 6 miles
Car is recommended
Last updated on July 10, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 731 other Cape Town rentalsCheck Availability for Cape Town
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Linens Provided
- High chair
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 2 Dining chairs
- 2 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 54 square meters