- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- sleeps 2
Description from the owner
Aloe Rock has all the self-catering amenities you could want, with a sleek built-in kitchen equipped with appliances, glassware, crockery and cutlery. A great bonus is the Cape Quarter Shopping Centre across the road from the Rockwell building, making shopping quick and easy and you’ll find coffee shops and retail outlets there too.
Interior designed to make great use of the space, with quality furniture and fabrics and restful shades, Aloe Rock is where form and function meet. Both lounge and bedroom glass doors open onto a spacious balcony to enjoy cocktails and to relax and enjoy the space.
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Additional Location Information
Location Type City, Downtown, Town
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 08, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in ZAR) (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $20 per stay
Additional notes from owner
- Laundry Service available at an additional cost.
- Internet is available on a prepaid system - charges apply for prepaid vouchers.
- 3 night minimum stay - if a shorter stay is permitted an additional cleaning fee will be levied.
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Heated Pool
- Mountain Views
- Clothes Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Pet friendly - No
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - Yes