|Suitable for Children|
|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
|Theme||Golf, Luxury, Spa, Beach, Ocean, Village|
Description from the manager
Envision upscale Ralph Lauren elegance blended with more casual Pottery Barn flair and you get a feeling for this spacious three-story Carmel home, which offers the perfect environment for multi-generational family gatherings or couples traveling together. With five bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths, this lovely dwelling -- located in a beautiful residential neighborhood adjacent to an undeveloped canyon, within walking distance of Carmel and just blocks from the ocean -- can comfortably accommodate from 10-12 adults.
A short flight of stairs through a shade garden, beneath an oak and a towering pine, leads to a Carmel stone walkway a...Read more
Spacious Custom Home, Close To Downtown, Pet ok
Carmel Highlands, California
Additional Location Information
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Village
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$250||$250||$0||$7,500 - $10,000||30 nights|
|Nov. 1 2012 - Feb. 28 2013
|Mar. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013
|Jun. 1 2013 - Jul. 31 2013
|Aug. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013
|Sep. 1 2013 - Oct. 31 2013
|All Other Dates||$250||$250||-||$7,500||30 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
Additional notes from owner
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms.....
**Rates are based on up to 8 guests (including infants & children). For 9-12 guests, add $200 per month per person. (Note 12 guests, including children, is the maximum).
* $1000 refundable security deposit is required and returned within 7 days after departure if there are no offsets due to damage. This is in addition to the insurance charge and the requirement to have a credit card on file as security against damages.
* Non-refundable exit cleaning fee $400 to $550 depending on number of guests including infants and children.
* You will be required to have mid-stay cleanings every two weeks during your stay at a cost to you not to exceed $25/hour that you will pay the cleaning staff for directly, upon completion of each mid-stay cleaning that you will arrange at a mutually convenient time with our housekeeping staff.
*1 month minimum rental requirement per City of Carmel. May be rented for 14-21 days or less with an exclusive right to property 30 day prorated contract. Please ask for rates.
* PG&E; gas and electricity are paid by guest.
* Pet Fees: $100 each large dog (1 dog ); $150 two small dogs; if arranged after acceptance of contract, contract must be amended to adjust price.
* Loss and Damage Waiver $75 instead of security deposit (covers up to $2,000 unintentional
damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect).
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 30, 2013 ◀▶