|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Just a short distance away you can explore the tide pools and majestic white sandy Carmel beach. Catch a few waves on surfboard or boogie board when the tide rolls in, or take a nice long walk along the gorgeous shoreline Whether you are a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family of 6 looking for some fun in the sun, our Carmel house offers something for everyone. You will not be disappointed! Ocean views from both levels of this recently re-constructed home in the heart of Carmel-by-the-Sea. Easy walk to downtown Carmel. Chef's kitchen with Viking range and granite counters. 2 fireplaces, bamboo floors and French doors leading to a...Read more
Rental Property is located in Carmel, California, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
located in Carmel, California, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$789 - $1,841||$789 - $1,841||$5,175 - $21,601||$0||2 nights|
|Mar. 1 2013 - May. 31 2013||$927 - $952||$927 - $952||$5,371 - $5,421||-||2 nights|
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013||$789 - $952||$789 - $952||$5,175 - $21,601||-||2 nights|
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 30 2013||$952 - $1,841||$952 - $1,841||$5,421 - $10,246||-||2 nights|
|Dec. 1 2013 - Feb. 28 2014||$952 - $1,841||$952 - $1,841||$5,421 - $11,049||-||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
Additional notes from owner
The minimum stays for certain dates may be longer than advertised.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 17, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Nicely Upgraded Home!
We had a great time in our vacation rental. It is very close to downtown...very easy walk and close to a great little market/deli for the little things you might need.
Great Carmel Property!
The reservation process was great and the house was awesome! The only complaint we had was on the day of check in we were given the wrong lockbox combo in our check in letter. We were locked out of the house in the rain and cold for 40 minutes trying to contact the company. We finally got hold of a live person and they gave us the correct code to get into the house. Other than that hiccup we were very happy with the stay!
Wonderful family trip
Great home, beautifully updated, nice view, lots of room for a family, close to downtown, quiet, and peaceful.
Beautiful location& home, poorly stocked, unresponsive prop mgr
This is a lovely home in a great location (4 blocks from the start of downtown).
However the property is poorly stocked and poorly serviced by the property management company.
1) Entry code provided in the rental documents wasn't correct. This was a quick phone call to fix but speaks to the lack of attention to detail.
2) Kitchen had numerous issues: Pans are likely the cheapest possible (certainly not consistent with the style of the kitchen).
Handles get hot but there are no hot pads, trivets or kitchen towels to be found.
Only one cutting board (so you have to wash it repeatedly during dinner prep to not cross contaminate. But because there are no kitchen towels - you have to use many paper towels (or bath hand towels).
No space for recycling in the kitchen and with the very small garbage space provided - recycling is a must.
3) water pressure & drains - all faucets had poor water pressure.All sink drains (hall and upstairs bath ) drained very slowly so that even brushing your teeth resulted in a full drain.
4) bedding & towels lacking. In addition to the kitchen towels - there was only 1 pillow per person per bed - hopefully you don't want to sit in bed to watch TV or read.
5) beeps. the smoke detector was beeping for low battery when we arrived (the property management company fixed this quickly) but the dishwasher also beeped after every load due to low rinse aid (very annoying as we ran it after each meal). There was no additional rinse aid provided so we had to just put up with this during our stay.
I called the property management company on our first morning in the home (8:15am) and was told I'd get a call back when the manager arrived (@ 9:00 am). No call back.
I called back again on our last day (Sat.) and was called back in a couple hours after leaving a message but no reference to my lengthy message or prior call was made.
In short - this is a lovely home that needs to be brought up to par wit