Como Bianco is located in one of the most prestigious locations on Lake Como. A few kilometers in one direction is Cernobbio, site of the famous Villa d'Este. In the other direction, you are not far from George Clooney's residence in Laglio. The villa is an historic structure with lake access, private mooring and easy access to the village. Three of the bedrooms, the living room and the dining room face the lake directly.
Como Bianco rents from SATURDAY to SATURDAY.
For touring the lake and visiting the most important destinations on the lake, Como Bianco is well positioned. The city of Como is just seven kilometers. T...raveling around by public transportation is easy, with a bus stop 150 meters away and the pier of the Navigazione dei Laghi ferries at 400 meters.
From the large panoramic terrace you can take in the extraordinary lake view and sunbathe in complete privacy. You can access the lake here for swimming and from the villa's private dock, or you can use a rental boat or water taxi to take off for day trips to Bellagio, Menaggio, Varenna or Tremezzo. The elegant and comfortable interiors feature large and bright rooms with original marble mosaic flooring and high ceilings with lovely Murano glass chandeliers.
Como Bianco offers our special “arrive and relax” package:
A simple typical dinner is provided on your arrival night. This is a welcome sight after a long flight and will allow you to check in, unpack and relax. You will find the dinner in the kitchen with the instructions for heating. The dinner is also suitable for vegetarian guests. It basically consists of a pasta al forno, a vegetable tarte, salad, and fruit. Bread, water and wine are included.
Como Bianco is about 600 square meters (about 6550 square feet) and develops on three floors.
• Well equipped large kitchen with five burner stove, dishwasher, espresso machine, fridge with icemaker, microwave
• Bright lake view dining room with working fireplace and access to the garden
• Fitness/games room with sauna and shower
• Double bedroom with shower inside the bedroom (originally used for staff and of a lower standard than the other bedrooms)
• Bathroom with basin and wc
• Stairs to the first floor
• Spacious Living room with French doors opening to the panoramic terrace with view of the lake and the mountains
• Second living room, period furniture, satellite plasma TV
• Loggia with billiard table opening onto a large terrace with outside furnishing
• Small guests bathroom
• Lake view master bedroom with terrace overlooking the lake, dressing room, en suite bathroom with tub
• Second double bedroom with lake view
• Twin bedroom
• Bathroom with tub
• Large garden with BBQ, tennis table
• Large terrace with lake view
• Private dock
• Parking for 2 cars
• Fireplace in the dining room
• Washing machine
• Electric oven
• Coffee machine
• Satellite plasma TV
• DVD player
• Stereo/CD player
• WiFi Internet ADSL fast connection
• Gardener 3 days per week
Bed and bath linen: Included--bed linens changed on Saturday, bath linens changed on Wednesday and Saturday
Maid service included: 3 hours each Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Final cleaning: 250 Euros
Electricity: Charged according to usage, with the first 50 Euros per week free
Heating and air conditioning: Charged according to usage with the first 50 Euros per week free
Telephone: Charged according to usage
Security deposit: 1500 Euros
Utility deposit for heating (seasonal): 350 Euros
Extra bed (max 1 adult/child/baby): 250 Euros per week
Pets: Only upon request and owner approval -- 70 Euros per week
Available on request: Cook service, extra linen, transfer, additional maid service
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.