Chalet les Pelerins is a spacious and light chalet situated close to the town centre of Chamonix but far enough away to avoid the hussle and bussle from the evening crowds. Renovated to provide an atmosphere that promotes relaxation yet practical for any outdoor enthusiast, the Chalet has become a favourite amongst its regular clients both summer and winter
Chamonix is host to some of the most famous back country skiing in the world but also offers 5 different pisted ski areas which people of all ability levels can enjoy. We can arrange instruction, guiding and equipment rental for you to make planning for your week as simple as possib...le!
The top floor of the chalet is rented out on a self catered basis (sleeps 6-8 pax). Please contact us if you are interested in renting the apartment. The spacious apartment offers the following:
• Large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room with comfy sofas to seat 10.
• Two sets of French doors lead onto the balcony where there are breathtaking views of Mont Blanc and Aiguille du Midi.
• Flat screen TV with a DVD player (with small DVD library).
• Stylish kitchen with full size 4 burner halogen hob, combination oven/microwave, half size dishwasher, fridge/freezer, sink and a large work surface.
• The master bedroom has a large double bed, a built in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and basin.
• The second bedroom can either be made up for twin beds or a double bed and has a small wardrobe and cupboard space.
• The third bedroom has two single beds, one tucked into an alcove and a large wardrobe and open shelf space.
• There is a large bathroom with a bath/shower, WC and basin and a separate WC and basin.Read more
Chalet Les Pelerins is a genuine and pleasant 15 minute walk from Place Balmat (the very centre of Chamonix). The chalet is set back from Route des Pelerins, and is definitely in a quiet, tranquil part of the town. There is parking available or we can assist with airport transfers from Geneva.
Within 600 metres you have the “Chamonix Sud” bus stop, where all buses in the valley will stop. The nearest bar and restaurant are also only a 5 minute walk away.
The main bakery of Chamonix “Fournil Chamoniard” is just a 3 minute walk away. It opens from 0600 in the morning to get your baguettes & croissants – be warned though the cake selection is highly addictive!
Location Type Away from it all, Mountain, Town
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: January 31, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.