110 years renovated house

Excellent

4 reviews

From $164 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 5 bedrooms
  • 5 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 10
  • House

Villa Alexandrou is a old stone house over 110 years old and it was fully renovated in 2001, with a great respect for the original Cretan Style, building material are mostly in stone and wood construction.

The style is tasteful and simple with an elegant touch.

Immediately you fell the famous warm Cretan hospitality once you open the huge wooden gate and enter the private courtyard, full of flowers, pots and plants. Like a little oasis in the center of a real Cretan village, where life seems go in a stress free rhythm.

Located in the old traditional village of Kalamitsi Alexandrou at the foot of the famous peninsular Ap...Read more

Map

110 years renovated house
Chania, Crete, Greece

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Availability

Last updated on July 01, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 177 other Chania rentals
Check Availability for Chania

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Oct 1 - Dec 19, 2014
$164$1,1491 Week
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2015
$202$1,4141 Week
Jan 6 - Mar 31, 2015
$164$1,1493 Nights
Apr 1 - Apr 3, 2015
$164$1,1493 Nights
Apr 4 - Apr 12, 2015
$227$1,4143 Nights
See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • final cleaning fee | $101 per stay

Additional notes from the owner

To make a reservation, a 40% deposit of the total cost is required. The remaining 60% must be paid in full up to 3 weeks before departure.
- In case of a cancellation 8 weeks prior to arrival, 5% of the total cost will be withheld.
- In case of a cancellation less than 8 weeks prior to arrival, 40% of the total cost will be withheld.
- In case of a cancellation less than 3 weeks prior to arrival, we reserve the right to withhold 100% of the total cost.

Amenities

General
  • Linens Provided
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • A/C or climate control
  • Central heating
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
Property Features
  • Mountain Views
Kitchen
  • Grill
  • Freezer
  • Stove or Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster
Entertainment
  • Satellite or cable TV
Outdoor
  • Balcony or terrace
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - ask
  • Smoking allowed - ask
  • Suitable for children - ask
  • Suitable for the elderly - ask
  • Wheelchair accessible - ask
Living space
  • 200 square meters

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

4 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
4

Very Good
0

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews