- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Listen to the sounds of a tiny creek's cold water trickling over time-smoothed stones and a cool breeze whispering through graceful hemlock boughs as you rock thoughtfully on the back porch of this log cabin.
Relax in the private, outdoor hot tub after a full day of hiking and horseback riding. The cozy accommodations are perfect for two but sleep up to four and include a king bed and bath downstairs and a queen bed upstairs in the loft. Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast room, satellite TV, DVD, VHS, CD Player. See Rate Table Below for Special Rate.
• Sleeps up to 4 (1 Bedroom with King Bed, Loft with Queen Bed)
• 1 bath...Read more
Laurel's Rest - Nestled in Forest with Hot Tub!
Additional Location Information
Located high on top of the breath taking Fort Mountain, only minutes away from the Fort Mountain State Park. There is an abundance of wildlife and flora in the area ensuring that your eyes will have a sight to behold. Magnificent Mountain and forest views to enjoy peace and tranquility. Great Hiking/Biking trails located in several near by locations. The perfect place to get back to nature to relax and unwind from everyday life.
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 16, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 7 other Chatsworth rentalsCheck Availability for Chatsworth
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 12% of rent
- Reservation Fee | $35 per stay
- Cleaning fee | $75 per stay
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Pet | $45
Additional notes from the owner
•Pets are allowed in this cabin rental.
•Full amount is taken 21 days prior to arrival. $250 deposit taken if booked more than 21 days ahead.
• Cleaning & Processing fee of $75.00 per stay.
• Rates are based on up to 4 guests. 4 Guests Max for this cabin.
• Additional person fees and Pet fees may apply.
• $35 reservation fee.
• Two night minimum, three night minimum during the Fall, 3 to 7 night min for holidays.
• Peak Rates apply during October, November, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and some holidays.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Please note: This cabin does not have a washer or dryer.
• 1 Night Rentals - Sometimes we can honor a request for a 1 night rental, if we do the charge will be at Peak Rate or an additional cleaning fee. Please Call.
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1200 square feet