- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Want to live like a local while staying in Chicago? Our Chicago vacation rental offers an affordable and comfortable place to lay your head during your visit to our city! A family-owned, Chicago boutique vacation rental property near Wrigley Field, The Guesthouse features spacious, high-end accommodations centrally located in the historic and beautiful Andersonville neighborhood with easy access to Downtown shopping, restaurants, and activities.
This unit features three bedrooms and two bathrooms—and a pull-out couch—to easily accommodate up to eight guests. You can whip up a meal in the fully-equipped gourmet kitchen (we're happy t...Read more
Luxurious 3 bed/2ba Chicago Vacation Rental Condo
Additional Location Information
Immerse yourself completely into the life and culture of a true Chicago neighborhood. Conveniently located at 4866 N Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60640, The Guesthouse Chicago Vacation Rental is just 1.5 miles north of Wrigley Field and 1 mile west of Lake Michigan in the vibrant Andersonville neighborhood. Downtown, the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier are about 20 minutes away by car.
And Lake Michigan, with its beautiful lakeshore paths, open park areas and beaches is only a 10 minute ride from the hotel. Loyola University is just minutes away and you’ll find our units a bit more comfortable than the dorms when visiting your favorite student.
City of Chicago Vacation Rental License #2079281
More About This Location
City vacations, Lake nearby
Golf course within 30 minute drive, Fishing nearby, Water sports nearby
Nearest shops, 0.25 miles
Nearest beach: Foster Beach on Lake Michigan, 1.5 miles
Nearest airport: O'Hare & Midway, 15 miles
Nearest train station: Lawrence Ave Red Line, 0.25 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 26, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 195 other Chicago rentalsCheck Availability for Chicago
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 16.4% of rent
- Parking | $20 per day
Additional notes from the owner
Peak rates in effect over holidays.
January – February 2014 (off peak) (3 night minimum / 2 during the week)
• 3 Bed Suite with Balcony: $180/night plus $75 cleaning fee and 16.4% hotel tax
March – April 2014 (off peak) (3 night minimum)
• 3 Bed Suite with Balcony:
Thursday - Sunday: $260/night plus $75 cleaning fee and 16.4% hotel tax
Monday - Wednesday: $230/night plus $75 cleaning fee and 16.4% hotel tax
May - October 2014 (peak season) (4 night minimum)
• 3 Bed Suite with Balcony:
Thursday - Sunday: $360/night plus $75 cleaning fee and 16.4% hotel tax
Monday - Wednesday: $300/night plus $75 cleaning fee and 16.4% hotel tax
1) 4 night minimum stay on all peak weekends. Depending on availability, we will entertain a 3 night minimum for stays during the week
2) Special rates for holidays during peak season and off-peak season. Longer minimum stays will apply. Rates are subject to change at any time.
3) Rates and nightly minimum subject to change for popular Chicago weekends (St. Patty's Day, Marathon, Taste of Chicago, Lallapalooza, Blues/Jazz Fest, 4th of July, Labor Day, and other popular Chicago weekends). Longer minimum stays and premium rates will apply.
4) Ask about special discounted rates for stays in January and February
Longer minimum stays will apply. Rates are subject to change at any time.
5) During Off-Peak Seasons Only: Stay 7 nights or more and get 1 night (of week night rate) free.
6) Year round: Stay 14 nights or more and get 1 night (of week night rate) free.
7) Monthly rates available by request.
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Hair dryer
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- High chair
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Secure parking space
- Elevator access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 1800 square feet