Newly renovated modern 3-bed/3-bath family home for rent during the summer and holiday periods. Fantastic location 500 meters (5 min walk) from South Coast beaches and amenities. Entire property fully remodeled in 2012.
• Large outdoor terrasse with 10 seat table
• High-ceilings, large open area with living, dining and kitchen
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas range
• Master bedroom kind-size bed (new mattress)
• Master en-suite walk-in and bathroom
• Guest bedroom bunk bed (1 double bed + 1 single bed) ( all new mattresses)
• Guest bathroom with bathtub/shower...
• Large bright open room with queen-size bed and office area
• Modern bathroom with shower
• Laundry room with outdoor access
• Many large windows throughout for lots of natural light
• Energy-efficient AC in all three bedrooms
• Alarm/CCTV system
• High-speed (20Mbps) wireless Internet
• 52in LCD TV and audio system in Living Room
This comfortable house stands out in Barbados for it's modern edge and art gallery feel. Set in Navy Gardens, an established neighbourhood close to popular Accra Beach, Pebbles Beach, Bridgetown, South Coast restaurants, malls and services.
••• Possibility of renting 5-person SUV with GPS navigation (a rare but precious plus!) for an additional USD 70 / day •••Read more
Amazing Vacation Home in Barbados, Walk to Beach Christ Church, Barbados
Additional Location Information
Our property is located in Navy Gardens, a beautiful and well-established residential neighborhood, and is about 500 meters (1/3 mile) from the South Coast, where you can access the Boardwalk and walk to Accra Beach, the beach at Coconut Court, and others. On the site you should be able to see our location on a map, that would give you the best idea.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Ocean
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: March 26, 2014◀▶
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.