With its unique combination of style and technology, Birch View's Warmth, comfort, and truly replenishing atmosphere is wonderfully seductive.
In European style, exposed wood and brick provide the most authentic feel. Birch View combines these elements in the central family room of the rental cottage in Blue Mountain, Ontario. Built from floor to ceiling the brick fireplace is controlled by gas fire.
Birch View's chalet design includes Large timber beams, sun exposed patios, and soft wood counter tops. Every detail has been considered from hot tub to swimming... pool, the private decks, and outside benches, to the BBQ lighting, and state of the art entertainment center.
Nestled in the Blue Mountain, Birch View's ravine property spreads out, taking full advantage of natural light and mountain views. Birch Views comforts include an outdoor pool and steam room, watched over by balconies and patios built into the chalet. The pool is filtered and heated for comfort and offers a private deck with canopy bar for a mix of sun and shade.
The face of Birch View takes in panoramic views of Blue Mountain ski slopes, Blue Mountain, and nearby chalet goers.
WALK TO THE VILLAGE AT BLUE MOUNTAIN in just 10 minutes, drive 7 minutes to Collingwood, and just 3 minutes to Craigleith Beach.
Birch View cottage has:
* Hot tub, sauna, and heated swimming pool with cabana bar!
* 2 walk out second floor decks, BBQ, outdoor fire place, large back terrace over looking ravine!
Left on 04/23/2013 for a stay in February 2013 | Brenda
The chalet was beautiful, the hot tub was warm, and the family room was cozy. We decided to take the family for a little vacation since it's been some time since we've spent a whole weekend with the grandchildren. They had a great time playing ping pong and pool.
Everything was very comfortable and clean, and the guy in the office was professional and responsive. Thank you for a great stay, I recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice weekend away. Read more
We always appreciate the feedback. The chalet is open all year round and we would love to have you back in the summer. The pool will be open and you will certainly enjoy the scenery. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Staff Team Building Get-A-Way!
Left on 08/16/2012 for a stay in July 2012 | Salon Escape
Each year our team goes on a Staff retreat to become more connected with each other and work on our team building skills. This year we tried out Birchview Chalet and were satisfied with our stay. We had a team of 20 and found it to have just enough space with plenty of things to do!
Where to start...First of all we 14were so excited to say because the pictures looked wonderful. And we could not wait to use the pool. What we liked about the house is that it is very spacious and the layout was great, but we were very disappointed regarding the maintenance. The pictures used to advertise this place was gorgeous. Don't believe everything you see. I think those pictures were taken in 1912.
1. The screen doors were leaned up on the balcony and not on door.
2. The a/C did not work.
3. The closet door was broken and the bedrooms doors was broken and some could not be closed properly
4. When we arrived there was a pool company just cleaning out the pool? We tried to go for a swim but found out the water was freezing cold, we called the company and was told it takes a little while to warm up (which it never did) Then we were told the heater for the pool was broken, and they had just found out. We don't believe that, if you are renting somewhere you should have gone over and check things out before your guests arrives.
5. The kitchen or any part of the house for that matter was not cleaned. The utensils/plates had to be washed before use.
6. The couch was broken; we were scared to sit in it. The legs were sprawled out to the sides. The cushions were old and shabby.
7. There was water running down the side of the wall in one of the bedrooms into the basement on the first night we were there.
8. The bathroom needs better lighting
9. One room had no closet.
10. The dishwasher was not working.
11. The beds need to be tossed out and replaced.
Management company should have ensured everything was done prior to our arrival considering the amount of money it cost us to rent the chalet. Use some of that money and fix up the place nicely, you'll be glad you did and people would have much nicer things to say regarding your chalet
and guess what, we would have come back again, had it been maintained properly. Read more
Thank you for your feedback. I can appreciate that you did not enjoy the vacation to its full extent. We value every experience and have made a number of changes to ensure the experience lives up to the expectations.
1- New sliding doors with screens have been installed.
2- A new A/C has been put in.
3- The doors have been replaced.
4- The pool heater is working properly and the water is warm.
5- A new dishwasher has been installed.
6- New couches and seating have been bought.
7- The lighting has been upgraded in all common areas and washrooms.
8- All guest rooms have luggage solutions.
9- All new mattresses have been bought and installed.
If you are willing to come back we would be thrilled to show you the changes your review prompted.
Stay At Blue Mountain Staff & Management
FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.