From $148 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Capital of the Alsatian wines, Colmar is a city of art and history and one of the driest cities in France.
It is also the ideal starting point for many walks in the Vosges. With its proximity to Strasbourg and Mulhouse, you may discover the most beautiful jewels of Alsace.
The museums house a wealth of treasures.Colmar has many main events throughout the year, including Colmar International Music Festival, the Wine Fair and the "Magic of Christmas Market".
Colmar, Alsace-Lorraine, France
Additional Location Information
Very contemporary and comfortable apartment, all furnished, fully renovated in a beautiful 18th century building, located in the historic "Little Venice" area of Colmar (address: Quai de la Poissonnerie, 10 minutes walk from the train station and free public parking nearby)
• Rated 3 stars by/on [___] and 3 keys Holidays by/on [___]
• Can be rent for one or several weeks or at least for a weekend of 3 nights.
• Apartment surface: 69m² on the 1st floor, with a capacity of 2 to 4 people.
• This apartment has a large living room with very comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen (induction cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, toaster,...).
• Batheoom (Shower) and separated toilet, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
• Large room with a very comfortable double bed for 2 people (160/200cm), two wardrobes.
• Office with copier and scanner.
• Bedding, linens and towels provided and included in the rental price.
• Internet access (WiFi) ; flat screen television with Freeview channels.
End of stay cleaning for € 30.
More About This Location
Last updated on September 16, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 12 other Colmar rentalsCheck Availability for Colmar
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $38 per stay
- Damage deposit | $641
- Tax rate | $1 per stay
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 69 square meters