Sands beach house, Mount Coolum, Sunshine Coast
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Golf, Beach, Ocean, Waterfront|
Description from the owner
- Private hot, outdoor shower.
- Free WiFi and national landline phone calls
- Ipod-CD-USB-SD-MP3 player
- 42 inch flat screen TV
- Video arcade games machine
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining with ceiling fan
- Gourmet kitchen with french door refrigerator and lots of serving trays/bowls
- 3 bedrooms: 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x King singles (can form a king bed)
- 2 indoor bathrooms
- Laundry tub, washer, dryer, clothes line
- Herb/edible garden...Read more
Sands beach house, Mount Coolum, Sunshine Coast
Coolum Beach, Queensland, Australia
Additional Location Information
- Direct beach access track next to house.
- Adjacent to 10km pristine beach, native bush and exercise paths
- 10 minute walk to supermarket, butcher, pharmacy, doctor, newsagency, and bottle shop.
- Three golf courses nearby.
- Off leash dog beach (time restrictions apply).
- Climb 208 metre Mount Coolum.
Location Type Beach, Ocean, Waterfront
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in AUD) (change)
Get $194 off your stay See Details »
|Rate Summary||$387||$387||$871 - $2,517||$0||2 nights|
|Apr. 24 2013 - Jun. 20 2013||$348||$348||$871||-||2 nights|
|Jun. 21 2013 - Jul. 7 2013
|Jul. 8 2013 - Sep. 19 2013||$358||$358||$920||-||2 nights|
|Sep. 20 2013 - Oct. 6 2013
|Oct. 7 2013 - Dec. 12 2013||$358||$358||$920||-||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
|Dec. 13 2013 - Jan. 10 2014
|Jan. 11 2014 - Jan. 26 2014
|Jan. 27 2014 - Apr. 3 2014||$358||$358||$920||-||2 nights|
|Apr. 4 2014 - Apr. 20 2014
|Apr. 21 2014 - Jun. 26 2014||$358||$358||$920||-||2 nights|
|Jun. 27 2014 - Jul. 13 2014
|Jul. 14 2014 - Sep. 18 2014||$358||$358||$920||-||2 nights|
|Sep. 19 2014 - Oct. 5 2014
|Oct. 6 2014 - Dec. 12 2014||$358||$358||$920||-||2 nights|
|Dec. 13 2014 - Jan. 9 2015
|All Other Dates||$140||$140||-||-||2 nights|
|View all 16 Rate Periods|
- Pet fee - $155 / stay - Fee - A small dog, less than 10 kg, may stay for this flat fee. Owners must pick up after their dog and also not allow the dog on carpet or furniture. Additional cleaning fee of $200 will apply if these conditions are not met.
- Linen fee - $87 / week - Other - Supply and weekly launder of linen (bath towels, bath mats, tea towels, sheets, pillowcases). If you BYO linen this fee is not charged.
- Damage deposit - $1,452 / stay - Security Deposit - Deposit must be paid prior to arrival and is fully refundable following departure inspection by manager confirms no damage to the property.
- Damage deposit - $1,452 - Security Deposit
- Beach towel fee - $39 / week - Fee - Supply and weekly launder of beach towels. Some guests choose to BYO and therefore do not pay this fee.
Additional notes from owner
till June 2013
2-3 nights: $720.00
4 nights: $800.00
5 nights: $850.00
6-7 nights: $900.00
July 2013- June 2014
2-3 nights: $740.00
4 nights: $840.00
5 nights: $900.00
6-7 nights: $950.00
4 night minimum stay
HIGH SEASON (select school holidays)
7 nights minimum stay.
Our calendar is up to date. If it shows availablility then it is available. We will get in touch with you within 48 hours to confirm your booking. Please leave your phone number with your enquiry.
And a few of the rules...
- No functions or large gatherings to be held.
- Occupancy must not exceed six persons overnight.
- Access granted only if we have received full payment prior to your arrival.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 20, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Fantastic beach house!
Although I typically read dozens of reviews before booking a place, we had recently rented a house a few streets away from this property. So although there were no reviews of Sands beach house when I booked it, I was pretty confident it would be okay. Well, the "risk" paid off--this house is fantastic! It's brand new, immaculate, very comfortable, and literally across the street from the boardwalk that takes you to the beach (although you can't see the ocean, you can hear it from the house). In order to rent the house we had to prepay for our week stay, and provide a security deposit. I waited until our security deposit was returned to write my review so I could let other travellers know that the entire rental process went without a hitch. If you're looking for a house at Mount Coolum beach you needn't look any further--we will gladly return the next time we're in the area. The house had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable (free wifi, huge fridge...the pictures and description provided on the website are perfectly accurate and will give you a clear sense of the house and amenities). Keep in mind that you're renting a house in a quiet neighbourhood--there is no room service or daily housekeeping. Also, there is no life guard on duty for the stretch of beach in front of the house (perhaps during the summer holidays there is one though), so if you want to swim between the flags you'll have to walk 10 or so minutes down the beach (and then eat at Bulli cafe once you're there :). The house is close to a grocery store, and only a short drive from Coolum Beach which has many restaurants and shops. For an amazing Thai meal try Spirit House (about 30 minutes away, but definitely worth it).
Response from Sands beach house - 01/07/2013
As you mention, the beach directly at the front of the Sands beach house is patrolled from 9am during school holidays. Sometimes the summer patrol extends through to March.
We pride ourselves on keeping the beach house in excellent condition and are pleased that you found it in great shape. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay (that's what it's all about after all) and hope you are able to return.
The owners, Sands beach house
Get $194 off your stay
T'was the week before Christmas
Book the week before Christmas from 14 December and get $200 off - $2,400 (usually $2,600) - plus free linen (usually $90/week) (checkin/checkout Saturday, 7 nights)